If anyone has a friend or parent that's being dragged along to the show who would be willing to tweet the setlist tomorrow evening, that would be spectacular! Or, if someone could tweet a pic of each song, that would work too. The sexy plane is getting quite good at identifying the songs based off of lighting and the tower images. Tonight was great until New Born finished. :noey:

If anyone has a friend or parent that's being dragged along to the show who would be willing to tweet the setlist tomorrow evening, that would be spectacular! Or, if someone could tweet a pic of each song, that would work too. The sexy plane is getting quite good at identifying the songs based off of lighting and the tower images. Tonight was great until New Born finished. :noey:

I'm going, will happily tweet updates. I'll tweet a couple of pics but I bought a new camera so I'll probably take most of my pics with that and post them tomorrow night.

I'm going, will happily tweet updates. I'll tweet a couple of pics but I bought a new camera so I'll probably take most of my pics with that and post them tomorrow night.

You have the undying gratitude of Jimmy Kane Airlines! Did you see the address in the other thread?

Edit: Dec 14th thread, pg 81, post 1203

I did not. What's the address?

@CaptJimmyKane/jka

I think. Double check to see that the address matches what I put in the 14th thread (pg 81). I know that one's right as I had the list up while I was typing it.

Thank you again! We were going nuts for over half an hour trying to figure out what was being played; the only tweets consisted of OMG!, having Matt's babies, and Uprising pics. :LOL:

Archived