Fingers crossed for Brisbane night 2 set.!!!! U kno.... Or a knew one as long as it includes bliss WITH BALLOONS!!!

Also has anyone else noticed that these setlists have been 1-2 songs shorter than the European and us stock standard setlist? Considering how much more we have to pay for this show it's kinda sad to realise... Saying that citizen erased is a bit of a long song and guiding light and mk ultra rnt totally necessary....

I bought my ticket today and told this girl and work and she said " I'm so jealous muse r my favorite. I love supermassive blackhole... People laugh at me because it's from twilight though" oh lordie! Damn u twilight to hell

Isn't that basically what any time you see "trololololol" you should think of?

Well usually yes, but my mind works in weird ways sometimes - and for the last few months I haven't thought of the 'trolololol' guy why I viewed "trolololol" on the boards (or anywhere else actually) :facepalm:. I blame my final Uni semester for this.

But anyway...2.5 hours till we board the sexy plane :awesome::dance:

@CaptJimmyKane/jka

I think. Double check to see that the address matches what I put in the 14th thread (pg 81). I know that one's right as I had the list up while I was typing it.

Thank you again! We were going nuts for over half an hour trying to figure out what was being played; the only tweets consisted of OMG!, having Matt's babies, and Uprising pics. :LOL:

But we don't need the adress. When he's on the list, we'll see his tweets. On a timeline you can only see tweets sent at you or at people you are following too. I'm not sure how it works with lists, whether only the person whose list it is can see @replies sent to them on the list (and if they have to put themself on the list) or if every reader of that list can.

I am absolutely stoked! I have one wish for tonight and that is to see citizen erased live. For some reason, Melbourne didn't get it last time when everyone else did and that was the stay of citizen erased stopping being a staple song. Since they played it last night, chances are they won't tonight, :-( but we may get bliss which is an awesome consolation.

happy to be going tonight to be honest, considering my son was born on monday night and my wife just got out of hospital yesterday. As he was our first, I was considering not going since I thought my wife might need me but she said I should go because who knows when I will next see a Muse concert. in the end she insisted I go and enjoy myself as Muse are my favourite band.

So this just caps off the best week of my life, I for one can't wait for the show to start, getting there late since I only just made my decision to go - I'll miss most of the support act but will at least be there to see Muse.

The set last night was identical to Sydney night one so if we get the identical set to sydney night two tonight, I'll be pretty bloody happy.

But again, I'm just absolutely stoked to be going in the first place!

Shall be joining the sexy plane tonight! :)

My prediction:

1. Overture

2. Uprising

3. Knights of Cydonia

4. Resistance

5. Supermassive Black Hole

6. Hysteria

7. Butterflies and Hurricanes

8. Nishe

9. United States of Eurasia

10. Feeling Good

11. Helsinki Jam

12. Undisclosed Desires

13. Time is Running Out

14. Starlight

15. Bliss

16. Citizen Erased

17. Plug In Baby

18. Take a Bow

Shall be joining the sexy plane tonight! :)

My prediction:

1. Overture

2. Uprising

3. Knights of Cydonia

4. Resistance

5. Supermassive Black Hole

6. Hysteria

7. Butterflies and Hurricanes

8. Nishe

9. United States of Eurasia

10. Feeling Good

11. Helsinki Jam

12. Undisclosed Desires

13. Time is Running Out

14. Starlight

15. Bliss

16. Citizen E

17. Plug In Baby

18. Take a Bow

Wow, that would be just amazing! Would be ecstatic with that set. I reckon that its pretty close except swap newborn for citizen erased since they played it last night. Would be great if they played that one though!

Archived