@CaptJimmyKane/jka

I think. Double check to see that the address matches what I put in the 14th thread (pg 81). I know that one's right as I had the list up while I was typing it.

Thank you again! We were going nuts for over half an hour trying to figure out what was being played; the only tweets consisted of OMG!, having Matt's babies, and Uprising pics. :LOL:

Actually, it might be easier for the Captain to add Straffo to the list.

Hey Straffo - what is your twitter account and the pilot can add it to the list.

Yay Sexy Plane - getting excited :D Hope all you gig-goers have a blast. I know I would!

Actually, it might be easier for the Captain to add Straffo to the list.

Hey Straffo - what is your twitter account and the pilot can add it to the list.

Yay Sexy Plane - getting excited :D Hope all you gig-goers have a blast. I know I would!

http://www.twitter.com/straffo , or see left under my avatar.

I'm now following the Captain and will be CCing him when I tweet the songs.

Hi guys!!

Tonight is going to be my first Muse concert EVER. I'm so excited :D :D

I'm not sure what to expect tho LOL. :p

My fave song is definetely Neutron Star Collision, Supermassive and I Belong To You so if they played all 3 of them it'd be sooooo good. :D

Where would be the best place to stand?? If i get there at 9 will I be at the front? And is Buffy Clyro good? I heard one of there songs and it was prity loud lol!!!

And also where should I go to see Matt Bellermy afterwards??? He is SOOO cute. :p

TSC xoxo

Hi guys!!

My fave song is definetely Neutron Star Collision, Supermassive and I Belong To You so if they played all 3 of them it'd be sooooo good. :D

Where would be the best place to stand?? If i get there at 9 will I be at the front? And is Buffy Clyro good? I heard one of there songs and it was prity loud lol!!!

And also where should I go to see Matt Bellermy afterwards??? He is SOOO cute. :p

TSC xoxo

Lol.

Hi guys!!

TSC xoxo

:D:LOL:

Hi guys!!

TSC xoxo

:facepalm: Twilight fan girl alert

Archived