damn that was fast. :LOL: you put dom's morphsuit in your avatar and made it all christmassy.

I had to work quick, didn't want the plane to take off without me...but at the same time couldn't let this one slide by without having it as my avatar

:LOL::LOL: I think that should do. I'll be there in around 16 hours or more to pick it up. :p

Haha, right-o then, I'll make sure the lights are on outside the house awaiting your arrival :LOL:

Total Avatar Win.

Haha, sounds like it could happen. Although I really think they'll play DS for Perth. Being the last show and all, they'll pull everything out. :p

DS has to make an appearance. It's been asked for so many times. :LOL: Kinda disappointed when it was played in Sydney, oh well anywhere in the tour would be good.

Mainly though, I think tonight they will get B&H, Bliss, Dead Star and possible MKU.

DS has to make an appearance. It's been asked for so many times. :LOL: Kinda disappointed when it was played in Sydney, oh well anywhere in the tour would be good.

Mainly though, I think tonight they will get B&H, Bliss, Dead Star and possible MKU.

Did they ever say they'd play it though? I mean if they did that, then it would be right for them to play it and keep their word.

Archived