Biffy Clyro are heavy?

Well, they're heavier than Muse are. And it's not like a lot of people that go to Sonisphere looked favourably upon the decision to have them as a headliner.

Admittedly, I didn't look at last years line-up until now, and i didn't realise that they had pop music there, so really, my whole argument is completely invalid.

Well, they're heavier than Muse are. And it's not like a lot of people that go to Sonisphere looked favourably upon the decision to have them as a headliner.

Only Revolutions is heavy, yeah?

On top of that, Muse are a much bigger band than Biffy Clyro.

Edited by Frakkles

Only Revolutions is heavy, yeah?

On top of that, Muse are a much bigger band than Biffy Clyro.

It's certainly heavier than the last two Muse albums. I would say that the general public opinion would be that Biffy are a heavier band than Muse are.

There are songs on OR that I would consider heavier than most Muse stuff, especially more recent Muse stuff

It's certainly heavier than the last two Muse albums. I would say that the general public opinion would be that Biffy are a heavier band than Muse are.

Ok then.

So, what do you guys think as to the sets next year (I assume they'll do Europe next year as per usual), will it be longer or more varied sets or will it be:

Plug in Baby

Time is Running Out

Stockholm Syndrome

Hysteria

Starlight

Supermassive Black Hole

Knights of Cydonia

Uprising

Resistance

Undisclosed Desires

+7 or 8 new songs

So, what do you guys think as to the sets next year (I assume they'll do Europe next year as per usual), will it be longer or more varied sets or will it be:

Plug in Baby

Time is Running Out

Stockholm Syndrome

Hysteria

Starlight

Supermassive Black Hole

Knights of Cydonia

Uprising

Resistance

Undisclosed Desires

+7 or 8 new songs

PIB

TIRO

SS

Hysteria

Starlight

SMBH

KoC

Uprising

UD

+ the 7 worst/least interesting songs from the new album.

In the NME today there is a page dedicated to 2012 festival speculation. Nothing at all said about V Festival but a paragraph talking about the possibility of Muse headlining Sonisphere. It said that if they were to sign the contract that it wouldn't just be the UK festival, i.e. heading the European dates too. "At the recent festival awards, organisers of the festival refused to comment on the matter of Muse headlining", for obvious reasons really.

I'd love to see the reaction if Muse turned up at something like Sonisphere and played 'a collection of hits' :LOL:

Undisclosed Desires and Feeling Good for a Hard Rock/Metal crowd :facepalm:

This springs to mind:

and Muse have appeared as a rumour on efests V Festival page. I doubt it.

In the NME today there is a page dedicated to 2012 festival speculation. Nothing at all said about V Festival but a paragraph talking about the possibility of Muse headlining Sonisphere. It said that if they were to sign the contract that it wouldn't just be the UK festival, i.e. heading the European dates too. "At the recent festival awards, organisers of the festival refused to comment on the matter of Muse headlining", for obvious reasons really.

I had a look at that in the shop, I thought Muse were named as possibles for T and V and also Sonisphere.