It wouldn't really be a "screw you" in any way by itself, especially seeing as their South American dates are so rare. It's just that they did the whole Zepp thing as a warm up for the anniversary stuff. So it would just be getting everyone's hopes up for nothing.

I am still puzzled by the photo of Matt in an arm sling/cast.

Then again, I don't troll the internet looking at pap photos, so I don't have much to go by.

At some point, they had intentions of doing the anniversary tour, so I don't see anything as a "screw you" moment.

Matt (and others) should probably just keep quiet on stuff like that, though, until it's closer to being a reality.

Or, if they are going to run their mouths off about it, at least be aware that the fan community got their hopes up, and at least give an update/let people know if the idea fell through.

Like the Zepp release. :phu:

I think it's fair to say we can rule out Muse for V Festival 2014 after their announcement of Justin Timberlake and The Killers.

As a Killers fan I would be interested and slightly intrigued given they said they were going on a long hiatus after the end of the Battle Born tour. But at £98 a ticket when they'd most likely be the only act I'd wanna see? Nah.

I am still puzzled by the photo of Matt in an arm sling/cast.

Then again, I don't troll the internet looking at pap photos, so I don't have much to go by.

At some point, they had intentions of doing the anniversary tour, so I don't see anything as a "screw you" moment.

Matt (and others) should probably just keep quiet on stuff like that, though, until it's closer to being a reality.

Or, if they are going to run their mouths off about it, at least be aware that the fan community got their hopes up, and at least give an update/let people know if the idea fell through.

Like the Zepp release. :phu:

Not doing anniversary gigs after saying that we should calm down and that Zepp was just a rehearsal for the tour would be the biggest dick move in Muse history.

Oh right, I forgot it was in august :$ still, I doubt they'll play there.

Why not? They love playing with Rage and everyone who went to LA Rising loved them despite the pop-fest they ended up playing and are begging the organizers to have them back. I'd imagine heavier material would be really well received.

Is it even happening? I know there was talk of going for another LA Rising but I never saw any confirmation.

Yeah, it's for sure happening. In a bigger venue too it seems. If they play in July like last time, it would not violate their contract with Coachella.

1553200_673558796033799_882433024_o.jpg

Edited by Matthijs
large image: hide that shit!

Plug in Baby

Feeling Good

Time is Running Out

Hysteria

Starlight

Supermassive Black Hole

Knights of Cydonia

Uprising

Resistance

Madness

Follow Me

+ Eurasia/Explorers

+ New Born/Stockholm Syndrome/Supremacy

+ 1/2 rarities

+ 6/7 new album songs

Next arena tour

...wanna bet?

Edit: yeah, i forgot TIRO, added to the mix.

Edited by Finn.

Plug in Baby

Feeling Good

Hysteria

Starlight

Supermassive Black Hole

Knights of Cydonia

Uprising

Resistance

Madness

Follow Me

+ Eurasia/Explorers

+ New Born/Stockholm Syndrome/Supremacy

+ 1/2 rarities

+ 6/7 new album songs

Next arena tour

...wanna bet?

Unlikely imo.

Feeling Good, Hysteria and Resistance definitely wont be a staples considering they weren't even staples this tour.

Explorers was only played a handful of times in 2013. I'd say it's pretty much dead. They might keep the USoE / Sunburn rotation going and through something else in too.

Supremacy in the same rotation slot as New Born and Stockholm makes no sense whatsoever.

Also what James said.

Edit: I'd also expect about 23 songs for the arenas.

Edited by ryanp16