As far as Ohio, there were a whopping 4,900(ish) in Cincy, 5,600(ish) in Columbus, and we don't have numbers on Cleveland yet, but I'd assume it would be better than both of those. Whoever thought it was a good idea to do 3 arena shows in Ohio in the same week was not thinking!

Maybe it would've been easier just to do one Ohio show (Columbus?) - both logistically and in terms of getting a decent crowd.

I doubt it. They wouldn't announce a bunch of dates like that and then release a load more for a few weeks later. Plus they're already playing waaaaay too many shows in the US. Those American fans don't deserve that many shows. I hope they play even shorter gigs to compensate.

I reckon any more gigs they announce for this year will be second nights if they sell out and even that is unlikely.

The first US leg dates announcements were really spaced out.

A lot of people even bought tix to gigs they didn't go to, because of it.

If the 2nd law tour is anything the TR tour, more US dates will be announced. NYC area, maybe barclays center in Brooklyn. as well as California and a few more canada shows. And Providence. please.

Skeptical about CA. In 2010 they played the SF area then on the 2nd leg covered Los Angeles and Sacramento. This tour they've played all those cities in the first leg. There was one more gig in the last tour but that was Coachella, and it doesn't seem Muse will be playing any western festival any time soon.

More Canada? 5 shows aren't enough?

They probably won't add dates. Deal with it.

One more wouldn't be bad really. California alone has had as many gigs as Canada.

Sure they can, they just need to make the tickets expensive...

Oh wait

Yeah, if the price stays the same as last time they would be making around $500,000 from the show. Obviously there are a lot of expenses that have to be covered, so they wouldn't really end up making that much, but that still sounds pretty good to me.

And how on earth does that make you think of Muse? :LOL:

You see, Muse usually put out these coded messages that look like they have nothing to do with anything whatsoever and is mostly wishful thinking until proven otherwise, but Muse fans are smarter than that. They see through the coded messages, y'know. Even when it's just quoting a random song by some other band. Muse - rock for clever people.

Edited by Dee3Dee

You see, Muse usually put out these coded messages that look like they have nothing to do with anything whatsoever and is mostly wishful thinking until proven otherwise,. but Muse fans are smarter than that. They see through the coded messages, y'know. Even when it's just quoting a random song by some other band. Muse - rock for clever people.

It's because we're Muselims, quirky and unique just like our Pope Matt! :D :D :D

Skeptical about CA. In 2010 they played the SF area then on the 2nd leg covered Los Angeles and Sacramento. This tour they've played all those cities in the first leg. There was one more gig in the last tour but that was Coachella, and it doesn't seem Muse will be playing any western festival any time soon.

A friend of mine thinks they'll play Honda Center but I'm not counting on it. Which means I'll probably have to plan a trip or something. :noey: I'm still holding out for more dates. and hoping Salt Lake City won't sell out fast. :unsure: