Manson Signature Guitars DL-1 (Delorean)

musecasters

Looks like it'll be ok after that chuck, let's see if it gets a severe battering tonight! Gonna be on my way there in a couple of hours! :D

Yeah, I don't think it's broken now (although it seemed it was cutting out seconds before he threw it)

probably will end up in pieces by the end of this gig

Would any DL-1 owners be so kind as to take some good close up pictures where the aluminum top meets the painted sides? I'm looking into doing the same on a guitar I'm planning and want to see how continuous it looks around the edges. Thanks!

Also, if anyone has some good videos of the MBK-3 in action those would be awesome too ;)

IMG_0486.jpg

There you go. Perfect match.

I'm not blaming him as such. I used to be able to sing Micro Cuts, but it doesn't mean I still can.

I stand corrected! I went home after I wrote that and had some fun. A little out of practice maybe, but I've still got it! :yesey:

The rest of my Not-Reading-And-Leeds weekend consisted of watching stand up comedy on tv, reading up on astrophysics, and playing Metal Gear Solid 2. Could have been worse! :awesome:

Muse not letting BBC show the OOS set though? Obviously saving the biggest fuck up of the tour right for the end! :facepalm:

I'm pretty sure from my memory guitars used last night were: NB (Santa 2.0), Bliss (Kaoss), SD (DL1), Hyper (Kaoss), PIB (Mirror), CE (E), Micro Cuts (Kaoss), Screenager (Chrome Bomber), Dark Shines (Ali Top)...

Almost, the mirror was used for Micro Cuts though

Archived