Manson Signature Guitars DL-1 (Delorean)

musecasters

Crap Wish I hadnt bought my Custom T now lol.

Man im gonna have to order one, standard mind, internal FF and Phaser waste of money imo

Looking at the price id say FF with installation is around £365 (£130 pedal £235 install), phaser with install is around £350 (£140 pedal £210 install?)

so maybe £3,000-£3,200 with no effects?

Man im gonna have to order one, standard mind, internal FF and Phaser waste of money imo

Looking at the price id say FF with installation is around £350, phaser with install is around £250

its going to look pretty plain without effects?

I can't pay that, sorry just think that's alot :-(

Yeah, it is. I wonder what someone outside of the EU would have to pay though?

the original was about £3000, though it did have some different features. This one's probably alder like the other MB-1s, rather than poplar like the original delorean.

I'd love one though, but it was difficult enough for me to spend £3000 on the MB-1...it was worth it, but still..

Looking at the price id say FF with installation is around £350, phaser with install is around £250

sounds about right - probably more than £3200 for a standard one though.

the orig Delorean or industrial disease as it was called then cost £3,500 but this was in late 2000 and before Mansons were as well known as they are today.

If I remember rightly the orig had mother buc, seymour duncan p90 pups, FF phase 90 internal effects, piezo saddles, roland midi pickup, kill switch with poplar body.

dont fancy paying £700 for internal effects I dont need especially as I have ff and phase 90 as stand alone pedals anyway :)

Archived