There will surely be some sort of "sale" between now and then. My guess is Jan/Feb-ish. Also check Indianapolis. If that's cheaper, you can drive up with me.

This is what I'm hoping but, the dates coincide with the end of the first week of the school summer holidays so I'm not overly hopeful :(

Will check flights to Indianapolis now and see what prices come up :)

Yeah, I wasn't too thrilled with the Travelodge going by thre reviews I read. I would have preferred the hostel, but everyone in my group but me wanted to do the Travelodge because the cost per person is less. Ah well, it's a place to sleep - doesn't need to be fancy! But hopefully we'll be lucky and have a good experience there!

Yeah, I can deal with rude staff, etc, but the numerous reviews about the rooms smelling (smoke and otherwise) has really put me off. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you all!

More expensive unfortunately. I'll check prices for flights to both airports if and when Muse are announced in April though :)

Make sure you check both Chicago airports too. I've got a travelocity notice about fares to London, so I'll post if I see a deal.

:LOL::LOL::LOL: Lynda, I almost certainly won't be able to afford to go (even if Muse do play!) as return flights are coming up at £650 at the moment but I just had to book the hostel, JUST in case!:LOL::D

If flights come down in price and Muse (plus Foos and RHCP as rumoured) play, I may then be able to go!:)

:LOL::LOL: Last time I started paying for hotel rooms and tickets for Muse just in case I could pay for the flight to see them in the US (that was for Phoenix and Vegas in April), I had to cancel everything, cried for days, and was too depressed to go on the board so stayed off the museboard for weeks. Do I want to live this again? :noey::LOL:

But you have quite a few months to save money for it so hopefully you'll make it. That's all I wish you. :happy:

I am in for Six Flags- already got my season pass for next year! :D Still trying to talk the hubby into the hostel- but he's being such a buzzkill. Now he is refusing to go all 3 days. He says one day is enough for him so he just wants to ride the train there and back. :( How did I end up married to such a stick-in-the-mud? I think I may have to just leave him at home. He actually told me he hates Muse. :noey: Why can't I have one of those nice, supportive non-muser husbands? sorry, rant

my hubby isn't coming. He doesnt like Muse and I told him Im going anyway. :phu:

Yeah, I can deal with rude staff, etc, but the numerous reviews about the rooms smelling (smoke and otherwise) has really put me off. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you all!

now you've got me worried.:supersad: We had both booked, but the Travelodge did end up a lot cheaper per person (with AAA discount) It seemed everyone wanted to go with it being cheaper and all. I canceled the hostel (when I booked the hostel, he said it didnt require any deposit, but we had a room of 8 booked, not just 1 person if that makes a difference) Oh well, I dont think we will be there much anyway. I hope it'll be ok:(

More expensive unfortunately. I'll check prices for flights to both airports if and when Muse are announced in April though :)

Is Columbus any cheaper? I doubt it is but if so you could ride to Chicago with me, its about a 6 1/2 hr drive though.

That makes sense actually. More major airlines have direct flights into Chicago rather than Indianapolis.

Sometimes though, flying into a non-hub is cheaper. The gate fees charged by an Indianapolis or Columbus are significantly less than an O'Hare or Atlanta, or if the airline is trying to fill sits onto the Indy leg of a flight. It just depends. Of course, I hadn't checked to see if Lolla is the same weekend as the Brickyard. If it is, all flights into Indy will be high and prob will never go on sale. But it would provide me with yet another reason to get the hell out of Dodge.

Really? I got there at 6pm, was about halfway back for the YYYs and just followed a river of people up and ended up on barrier for Muse :LOL: I guess that's just my luck.

Oh my god are you serious!? I'm so confused! Should I stay barrier all day or not?

And I'm rather upset that me and my friends will only be 16-17. Oh well. Next time Muse comes around I want in on these Muser Shenanigans:P

Oh my god are you serious!? I'm so confused! Should I stay barrier all day or not?

And I'm rather upset that me and my friends will only be 16-17. Oh well. Next time Muse comes around I want in on these Muser Shenanigans:P

it honestly depends. you prob COULD push your way up. i'm going to just wait at barrier all day to be on the safe side.

it honestly depends. you prob COULD push your way up. i'm going to just wait at barrier all day to be on the safe side.

Yeah I don't like feeling like a bitch and pushing my way up. Not to mention, you can do that, but you still won't get actual barrier. 2nd row at much. People at barrier will be territorial. :LOL:

Yeah I don't like feeling like a bitch and pushing my way up. Not to mention, you can do that, but you still won't get actual barrier. 2nd row at much. People at barrier will be territorial. :LOL:

Like me :awesome: When it comes to things like cutting in line or stealing a spot, I am a total bitch who will let my anger be known. :LOL: It's kind of a problem most of the time, but I suppose in this situation it could be useful :chuckle:

Like me :awesome: When it comes to things like cutting in line or stealing a spot, I am a total bitch who will let my anger be known. :LOL: It's kind of a problem most of the time, but I suppose in this situation it could be useful :chuckle:

likewise. i hate being bitch, but if some person tries to get crazy, i most certainly will "throw dem bows". :LOL:

Hahah I so agree. I would feel like a bitch too. Okay thanks guys.

welcome!

I'm basically gonna cry forever if come April we find out they aren't actually gonna be there :'(

But I feel like there have been so many hints about it that it's just GOTTA happen...

Right? :unsure:

They have to come. I'm apparently only allowed to see Muse in cities beginning with the letter "C", so Chicago will fit right into my sig . . .

Archived