Arctic Monkeys would be awesome, but they definitely aren't big enough in America to headline.

qft. Unfortunately most give me the "Eh?" look when I mention them. Soon as they hear 'em though their quickly converted. BTW, isn't Alex busy with that other guy on that "The Last Shadow Puppets" project at the moment?

I don't know when the golden tickets go on sale- I hope I'm lucky enough to get one though. If anyone gets any info on when they go on sale, maybe it would be a good idea to PM people here about it. That way it won't show up in a Google search or anything if scalpers are searching. I fear I will probably be at work when they go on sale and I'll miss out.

Off topic

I've never been to a festival before, so maybe this won't be a shock to anyone else but I was like :eek:. I thought it might be cool to have a Musers cabana to hang out at so I asked how much they are going to be for next year... $45,000 for up to 25 people. ($1800 per person) and $1700 for each additional person. Guess that's not an option unless I win the lottery :LOL:.

I've never been to a festival before, so maybe this won't be a shock to anyone else but I was like :eek:. I thought it might be cool to have a Musers cabana to hang out at so I asked how much they are going to be for next year... $45,000 for up to 25 people. ($1800 per person) and $1700 for each additional person. Guess that's not an option unless I win the lottery :LOL:.

HA! Not No, but HELL NO! :LOL: Thanks for thinking about us and checking on it though. :) Maybe Muse could get one for the 'bloody messageboard.' That would be pretty cool.

I don't know when the golden tickets go on sale- I hope I'm lucky enough to get one though. If anyone gets any info on when they go on sale, maybe it would be a good idea to PM people here about it. That way it won't show up in a Google search or anything if scalpers are searching. I fear I will probably be at work when they go on sale and I'll miss out.

Off topic

:eek::eek:

HA! Not No, but HELL NO! :LOL: Thanks for thinking about us and checking on it though. :) Maybe Muse could get one for the 'bloody messageboard.' That would be pretty cool.

+1 on the HELL NO!

Dear Muse, the 'bloody messageboard' wants a cabana at Lolla for Christmas :xmas: Pleeeaaaaseee....we pwomise to be good. ;)

Off topic

a few pages back we started talking about the Muse Army... maybe we can overtake a Cabana if you catch my drift... ;)

qft. Unfortunately most give me the "Eh?" look when I mention them. Soon as they hear 'em though their quickly converted. BTW, isn't Alex busy with that other guy on that "The Last Shadow Puppets" project at the moment?

Nah, the Arctic Monkeys said they were going to start recording the new album a few months ago and the Last Shadow Puppets aren't together right now, the other members are doing some solo stuff

So theres a very real chance we see the new album sometime next year (Hopefully around spring), which would make them prime choice for Lolla

Nah, the Arctic Monkeys said they were going to start recording the new album a few months ago and the Last Shadow Puppets aren't together right now, the other members are doing some solo stuff

So theres a very real chance we see the new album sometime next year (Hopefully around spring), which would make them prime choice for Lolla

You just made heading out to work all night in the rain with this cold/flu bearable:D

Yep, Foos and Pulp confirmed for the IOW Festival! Also, Kings of Leon whom I'm no longer a fan of, don't like their new album but hopefully they'll play plenty of their old material. Tomorrow will see the announcement of the Sunday headliner (KOL Friday, Foos/Pulp Saturday).

http://www.isleofwightfestival.com/

If by any chance it's Muse then that would probably knock Lolla on the head for me as I'd be trying for a ticket for the IOW Festival instead, makes more sense!

Yep, Foos and Pulp confirmed for the IOW Festival! Also, Kings of Leon whom I'm no longer a fan of, don't like their new album but hopefully they'll play plenty of their old material. Tomorrow will see the announcement of the Sunday headliner (KOL Friday, Foos/Pulp Saturday).

http://www.isleofwightfestival.com/

If by any chance it's Muse then that would probably knock Lolla on the head for me as I'd be trying for a ticket for the IOW Festival instead, makes more sense!

If they announce Muse as the last headline for IOW, I'll be there with you! For real.

Archived