Of course you meant Resistance. But Resistance is way better than GL, while still being pretty mediocre. :phu:

I dunno, it's pretty close between Guiding Light and Resistance for me, I think I might even prefer Guiding Light.

Then again, I quite like the chorus and ending of Resistance, despite the rest being shit...

Of course you meant Resistance. But Resistance is way better than GL, while still being pretty mediocre. :phu:

For further explanation: http://board.muse.mu/showpost.php?p=9911172&postcount=578

Resistance could have been such an awesome track, but it lacks "good ideas" (something special). The intro and outro are so good. It's a shame. :(

I would give it a strong 3 to a light 4. :nerd:

Butterflies, TaB and CE are in my top 5, so I'd like them all to appear on the stadium tour...

Butterflies an Hurricanes - for me the best song ever - my favourite - amazing musically, I dig the vocals and lyrics, piano solo etc...etc...I love that song - and it's very good live...

Take a Bow - amazing song, in my top 5 - and one of the best closers Muse have (together with SS and Survival and IMHO would-be New Born) - it works great live - HAARP is unforgettable - but I like it a little less then Butterflies...

CE should be played, it's my second favourite Muse song, it's soooo great, I hope it's going to be back on...

Resistace vs. Guiding Light...Well GL has got a good beat, great sounds (esp. that bass ! and delayed guitar), and Matt's vocal style I like but somehow it's not an amazing song together - solo is shite, etc...Resistance too has a great potential - great intro and verse, great ending - but for me it's all destroyed by "it could be wrong" sequence...Typical for TR album IMHO - great potencial but some parts aren't my cup of tea...shame every song on TR has this thing for me - the only exeption is Redemption...So, I'd rate Resistance higher then GL somehow, but it's not a big step...

To the topic - Animals and Follow Me

I didn't say I didn't like it, but some people treat it as the be all/end all of muse songs

Some people treat it as the be all/end all of music. That's when I think they're overrating it a bit :chuckle:

Twin.

CONTROLLIIING AGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIN

:yesey: Never see any love for that song, it's fantastic.

Some people treat it as the be all/end all of music.

it is:awesome: :chuckle:

otherwise, it's Muscle Museum for me now.

I wondered how the chorus would sound like with the stuff Muse are into nowadays (choir, orchestra). most people around here porbably wouldn't like it, but still:)