Funny Moments

Museic07

Simon Neill's hair and beard:LOL:

hahaha. id seen the peroxide blondeness before then, but it's still quite funny. went better with the pink trousers at reading though. :phu: also i couldnt actually see, but at one point did he start eating a banana? i jumped up between songs using my friends shoulder to stay up longer and try and see the band and i swear he was eating a banana. probably didnt happen though. im genuinely not sure. he may have been drinking from a bottle.

damn, i wish i was taller.

edit: a bloke shouted "SING FEELING GOOD!" to the police officers on horses with the megaphones. :LOL:

hahaha. id seen the peroxide blondeness before then, but it's still quite funny. went better with the pink trousers at reading though. :phu: also i couldnt actually see, but at one point did he start eating a banana? i jumped up between songs using my friends shoulder to stay up longer and try and see the band and i swear he was eating a banana. probably didnt happen though. im genuinely not sure. he may have been drinking from a bottle.

damn, i wish i was taller.

He was actually eating a banana I think :LOL:

Not in the stadium but on the tube getting back after the 11th gig on the bakerloo line the driver keep talking to the people "this is your driver, this train is over loaded, please if you want GET OFF and get the train behing, PLEASE" we got stuck in between stations and the train didn't move, and a drunk guy next to me answering the driver "shut up, you fucking cunt take me to where i want and i'll get off stupid cunt" :LOL:

Somebody pissing into a condom, tying it up and throwing it around the crowd. Then finally it reached the middle section where the security was and them looking at it with expressions on their faces like 'What the fuck are we supposed to do with that?'

Not funny for those who got hit by it though..

Not in the stadium but on the tube getting back after the 11th gig on the bakerloo line the driver keep talking to the people "this is your driver, this train is over loaded, please if you want GET OFF and get the train behing, PLEASE" we got stuck in between stations and the train didn't move, and a drunk guy next to me answering the driver "shut up, you fucking cunt take me to where i want and i'll get off stupid cunt" :LOL:

LOL!! How do they manage during peak hours then???

Although our train kept stalling.. and it wasnt overloaded.

The drunk couple behind us (second row, block 125), who bought their kids to the concert (6 and 8) who then proceeded to complain and almost come to blows with the guy in front of them because he was standing during White Lies. They were bitching that their kids couldn't see the stage while the guy was standing! I mean who stands at a rock concert and it was only the support!!!!! The guy won out and continued standing and the fuming drunks thought outside the box and let their kids stand on the seats! All very amusing for all of us around them!

When Chris threw the flashing glasses into the crowd, everyone who just missed them (including me...woman directly infront of me caught them) shouted 'Ahhh shit!' in unison :LOL:

On the tube on the way out of Wembley Park, most of the carriage randomly started singing Total Eclipse Of The Heart and then some guy shouted "I don't know who the fuck went to see Bonnie Tyler tonight, but I went and saw Muse so shut the fuck up". Made me laugh for ages...I have no idea why.

And when the beachballs were going around at the beginning, some guy next to me got elbowed in the nose when everyone went to punch one of the balls. It didn't stop bleeding for a good 20 minutes.

My favourite funny moment was when the show sec pulled the tap off and caused a ten foot high fountain of high pressure water to pour everywhere! He was soaked and everyone was panicking!

haha i was right by the barrier over there! there was a huge satisfyed roar from the muse fans XD:LOL:

Funny things from 11th...

- Simon Neil shouting "nice tits" in reference to the sex doll

- Simon Neil's hair

- Everyone in my vicinity singing along to only the 1st couple of lines of House Of The Rising Sun cos no-one seemed to know the rest of the words (myself included) :LOL:

- I got hit on the shoulder by a cereal bar that someone threw

- Someone threw a banana and the person that caught it got a huge cheer :D

My favourite funny moment was when the show sec pulled the tap off and caused a ten foot high fountain of high pressure water to pour everywhere! He was soaked and everyone was panicking!

Ooooooo is that what happened, we could see the jet of water but had no idea what was goin on lol:LOL:

* A random black guy giving me his top hat and whispering something drunk and random into my ear. :LOL:

* Arguing with the security guard outside the Premier Inn because I couldn't use my friend's toilet in her hotel room, so I said 'I can't shit in a portaloo'. He wasn't amused!!!

* "Nice tits" :LOL:

* Guy falling asleep in his seat during Biffy.

* ENJOYING NSC!

The "Nice tits" from I am arrows frontman (classic one)

The guy behind me shouting at Biffy Clyro's Simon Neil, and adding "Hey, I know you can hear meeee!"

In the queue, guys coming along it selling soft drinks and water, and a guy right behind me asking if they were free.

Me "correcting" my mate who asked if Ruled By Secrecy is from the new album. "No, its from Origin Of Symmetry, its nearly ten years old!" Was my reply. :rolleyes:

I do believe you'll find it's from Absolution and is about seven years old actually!:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Somebody pissing into a condom, tying it up and throwing it around the crowd. Then finally it reached the middle section where the security was and them looking at it with expressions on their faces like 'What the fuck are we supposed to do with that?'

Not funny for those who got hit by it though..

I saw the security kicking it towards the barrier :LOL::LOL:

Archived