Funny Moments

Museic07

Having shattered feet (that are still not right and need antibiotics) I got to the Jubilee line, northbound and ran for a train. It nearly killed me and I flopped onto a seat in blessed relief. Then some (lovely) person informed me and my friend that the train was terminating at Wembley. ARGHHHH!!! IT was more painful standing after that brief sit down than all weeekend!

edit: a bloke shouted "SING FEELING GOOD!" to the police officers on horses with the megaphones. :LOL:

:LOL: we also thought about that with friends while seeing the police officers!

- When we arrived by running, very late on Friday night with a friend along the Olympic way and have seen the Police officers with their horses wearing yellow suit I've thought "New York style Poney cab! They could bring us faster to the Stadium!" :facepalm:

- The way my friend has been catched up by a security guy at the right moment she fired a cigarette!

- How security guys shouted like crazy as hell at the end of the show on Saturday to make us leave the pit, I thought a second that they gonna kill us but we were so happy because of the show that we couldn't help from smiling and they must have thought we were pissing around them! :p

- All condom balloons threw in the air before the show, they were flying so high and good and were so colored...:eek: that finally fits quite well with the Resistance orb's spirit in a weird but still sexy way :LOL:

- on Saturday night when one of the huge white balloon landed in the security area just at the front of us, one of the guys kicked it back right in our faces! :LOL:

- In the tube while coming back from the show a standing drunk guy was headbanging while slowly falling asleep and at one point he kicked a guy in his head and that didn't even wake him up :LOL: but the other guy did!

- Sam Neil's pants going down! :D

- Security guys we had at the front of us who were looking like 12 years old boys...

- Matt's laugh on Saturday night!

- When running down the pit, the way I avoided a huge black security guy in the stairs in sliding under his opened arms! :p

- On Saturday night in the pit on Chris' side, a tall guy wearing glasses and a red/blue/green shirt was imitating every Muse player! He looked so serious! I've found that funny and ridiculous especially the drums! :D

There are so much funny moments that I could write a book! :rolleyes:

Nice thread by the way, you guys made me laugh outloud! thanks! ;)

I had a funny moment on the friday. My mate and I dressed up (she was Wonder Woman, I was Captain America). Never before have I been photographed by so many strangers! I set off in search of food to hear "OI! OI! Captain America Girl! Come here!" from a burger van. The guy serving was ridiculously excited by the outfit and refused to give me my burger until I promised to send 'wonder woman' over later, and had struck a suitable super-hero pose.

Funny facepalm goes to my mother though. We met Chris on sunday, so I sent a text home to tell my mum I had done and was on my way home. She replied 'I'd be excited if I knew who that was. Assume he is in the muse." :facepalm: mother, :facepalm: to you

The people who climbed up on the merch stands outside on the way to Wembley Park on the 10th station and ripped down the shirts.

The (French?) girl behind me who wanted me to switch places wither her because I was taller than her :facepalm: I said no, of course.

Getting several cups of water thrown right over my head on the 11th.

The collective falling down when Biffy started! It wasn't that funny when it happened but when I look back on it it kinda was.

The security squeezing the head of my alien to see if there was anything in it :LOL:

Matt hopping towards Dom after KoC on the 10th.

The faces of the people around me during Exo, the ones who didn't know someone was gonna fall out of the ufo. I didn't even look at the ufo anymore on the second night, it was just so much more fun to look at all the people.

I could go on for hours with this. Everything was fun :D

when the guy from i am arrows said "nice tits !" and i knew what he was talking about cause i saw the doll earlier.

That was me with the doll! So much fun was had before the girl behind us that was complaining popped it. She was such a moaner and had her arms folded the whole gig. Ah well, there was alot of banter had with that doll!

That was me with the doll! So much fun was had before the girl behind us that was complaining popped it. She was such a moaner and had her arms folded the whole gig. Ah well, there was alot of banter had with that doll!

What did she look like? I was right near you and I can't remember anyone standing with their arms folded! Maybe I was just too wrapped up in Muse...:p

OMG! Forgot about the huge yellow bag!! What the hell was that about?

Someone blew up this huge yellow bag in which a person could wasily fit it. And everyone was throwing it around, like a beach ball.. away from the security. There was a collective "arrgghh!!", when the security finally got it.

edit: a bloke shouted "SING FEELING GOOD!" to the police officers on horses with the megaphones. :LOL:

Hahaha really?!! :LOL:

haha, yeah, i was chatting to him on the way down because he said something like "what a fucking miserable woman!" and i turned round like "what me? :erm:" and he was all "nah you seem lovely!"

after that i kept finishing every statement from a man with a megaphone with "and im feeling goooood."

me and my brother (he wants me to tag him as nintendoggydog but i dont know how to do that?) raving to Ruled By Secrecy

and of course whatever the hell matt was saying, can never understand a word, all i cuaght was "hohfvbfhdbg vk.s b I couldn't tell the difference! *laughs*" anyone else catch what hes saying?

oh and of course the security guards going "si down!!!!" all day during the que, and the subsequent "SIT THE FUCK DOWN!"'s that followed

oh and the guard who told us we couldnt take our water in to the stadium unless it was in a cup so he proceeded to undo the lids really slowly so we though stuff that and chucked them him his face and ran to the barrier!

What did she look like? I was right near you and I can't remember anyone standing with their arms folded! Maybe I was just too wrapped up in Muse...:p

Haha! I don't mean to sound racist on this one at all, but she was a coloured girl, must of been in her mid to late teens. When muse came on we forgot all about her and just enjoyed the mosh! :dance:

1. Saw a guy on Saturday who could only be described as a wannabellamy. Red spiky hair, black top, tight black trousers, very pale...he clearly thought he was in the Bliss video! Me and my friends were competing to get pictures of him.

OMG! was he standing on the chris side just to the right of the platform at the barrier by the front? he was next to us in the que all day! omg he looked so much like him though in the face! i was ding double takes all day! the funniest thing is hes in the back of a ton of our photos!

on second thoughts this guy was wearing blue jeans. and a seaside rendevouz t shirt, god i sound like a stalker

Haha! I don't mean to sound racist on this one at all, but she was a coloured girl, must of been in her mid to late teens. When muse came on we forgot all about her and just enjoyed the mosh!

Oh her? Yeah she's my friend. Most certainly didn't stand there with her arms folded during the gig! Didn't realise she'd popped it, I was too busy attempting to flirt with some Irish dude :LOL:

Oh and as for funny moments, trying to help said Irish guy get one t-shirt off while keeping another on at the same time and enlisting the help of about 7 other people was pretty high up there on the list of pre-Muse funnies!

At B/C on friday we had a box of shreaded wheat left about an hour before the gig so to get rid of it we decided to pass it down the queue giving a cheer to anyone taking some... that was untill someone just took it and ate the whole box :LOL:

:LOL: I remember that!

The water tap explosions every 2 seconds.

The people who kept/collected the condom balloons.

That lady who shouted "Sing Dominoes and GTFO stage!" when The Big Pink were on.

The "Argghh why?" from the guys next to us when Neutron Star Collision was played.

Repeated for Guiding Light.

Oh her? Yeah she's my friend. Most certainly didn't stand there with her arms folded during the gig! Didn't realise she'd popped it, I was too busy attempting to flirt with some Irish dude :LOL:

Ahh okay! Yeah like I said we jumped straight in with the dancing when muse kicked off! She probably got into it abit more when they came on :thumbsup:

My wife desperately waving and shouting "hello, helloooo" at the non-existent man in the turnstile entrance booth to try and gain admission and not realising that she had to put her ticket in the automatic scanner.

A couple on the coach down on the Saturday who I overheard saying that the large Primark store they spotted in London was "amazing" yet on the return journey on Sunday, when I asked them what they thought of the gig I was told it was "quite good" WTF. :rolleyes:

Archived