Funny Moments

Museic07

The tube journey to Wembley on the 11th. That is all.

Haha yes! A massive bunch of rowdy musers managed to empty a whole tube train and confuse everyone by shouting that it doesn't go to Wembley & not to get on!:LOL: Then right at the last second deciding to rush onto the the train and everyone else followed suit while they chanted Muse songs on the way:LOL:

Haha yes! A massive bunch of rowdy musers managed to empty a whole tube train and confuse everyone by shouting that it doesn't go to Wembley & not to get on!:LOL: Then right at the last second deciding to rush onto the the train and everyone else followed suit while they chanted Muse songs on the way:LOL:

........were you one of us? Were you one of the many innocent public trying to get to Wembley, and had to suffer this:

60097_544359971724_63300073_31613765_7363326_n.jpg

But with really really loud singing all the way from Kings Cross to Wembley...?

I apologise, but it was bloody fucking hilarious.

Oh lord :LOL:

The funniest thing I saw were two people snogging inflatable aliens before White Lies, and also one of them having a slow dance with his alien during I Am Arrows. Apart from that I don't remember much.

EDIT: I do remember the I Am Arrows 'nice tits' comment, the condom balloons everywhere, the wires for the Exo UFO and the funny but cool fact everyone was moshing to and knew the words of Holiday and Vertigo.

........were you one of us? Were you one of the many innocent public trying to get to Wembley, and had to suffer this:

60097_544359971724_63300073_31613765_7363326_n.jpg

But with really really loud singing all the way from Kings Cross to Wembley...?

I apologise, but it was bloody fucking hilarious.

Can't remember what station it was, but was on the way to Wembley Park on the metropolitan line

Archived