Funny Moments

Museic07

I am arrows threw a bottle of water into the crowd at the end of their set, it smacked some guy on the head and carried on skimming through the crowd and my mate caught it, that bottle probably saved my life! i was so dehydrated during muse i nearly collapsed until i had some, was still best day of my life though!

- “Nice Tits!”

- I Am Arrows and "Show some happiness"

- The beach balls hitting everyone when they didn’t expect it.

- The condoms floating around and after about an hour floating far away from Wembley.

- Trying to get my shoes back on (my feet hurt! from walking 2 days in London...), before Muse were coming on and having no room anymore for moving. And the guy, who I asked to make some room for a second, asking “Why did you take them off in the first place?”

- It starting to rain when Muse started playing Uprising. Amazing...

- Chris and the glasses.

- Matt and Dom speaking so much.

- The cheering when an eye ball got hit, right before The Man with a Harmonica.

- Getting a taxi back to Days Inn North… After waiting for an hour, giving the company a phone call and hearing the taxi driver picked up 2 wrong persons. Than deciding to take another taxi and getting a phone call from a very upset and shouting taxi driver. It took him half an hour to get back to Wembley and he was not amused…

- A guy, alone at the concert, sitting on the floor in front of us and reading his paper he took with him, during I Am Arrows and White Lies.

- Matt jumping around and shouting, when the concert was finished.

Someone threw a waterfilled condom in the middlegangway and it layed there and wobbeled and noone of the security dared to pick it up :LOL: One of them said with no facial expression:"fucking bastards!" and another one kicked it carefully aside :chuckle:

I laughed so much at this :LOL: Their faces!!!

Thought it was outstanding in the G/F queue on Saturday when the queue first started to move and the first people were walking along the top bit, some knob started shouting at the queue below, "See ya at the back lads! See ya at the back lads!"

The response from a guy with a total stereotypical cockney accent made me lol, just at the top of his voice screaming "Wwwwaaannnkaaahh!!" got a big cheer from everyone as well.

Also we spied an old couple inside Wembley who were dressed like they were spending an old folks day at a beach, only thing missing was a knotted hanky and a stripey old deck chair. Muse attracts all sorts I suppose

Thought it was outstanding in the G/F queue on Saturday when the queue first started to move and the first people were walking along the top bit, some knob started shouting at the queue below, "See ya at the back lads! See ya at the back lads!"

Haha, I remember that. It was funny to see the faces of the people in the line above, some filming it and looking down like "What the hell? How many people are gonna fit in Wembley?" I must be on somebody's tape waving from the ground :p

I kept seeing these green blobs of light on the opposite side of the stadium all through the gig, and couldn't figure out what they were.

But then, I found this picture that crazybobbles had taken:

4978875464_e3c1bc37bb_b-1.jpg

^^Balloons!

Also, right at the back on top of the section I was in, these two dudes stood with these glowing antennas on their heads. <3 I also mentioned them to my friend on the train back to the hotel, and she just pointed and said "yep, they're right there" and they were in the carriage (if that's what you call it) next to us. Just so random.

I kept seeing these green blobs of light on the opposite side of the stadium all through the gig, and couldn't figure out what they were.

But then, I found this picture that crazybobbles had taken:

4978875464_e3c1bc37bb_b-1.jpg

^^Balloons!

Also, right at the back on top of the section I was in, these two dudes stood with these glowing antennas on their heads. <3 I also mentioned them to my friend on the train back to the hotel, and she just pointed and said "yep, they're right there" and they were in the carriage (if that's what you call it) next to us. Just so random.

Yes they put glowsticks in the balloons :D Wembley crowd was cool, so many funny ideas, costumes, etc. They won't find another show that compares to this :D

On Matt's side by the moving platform there were a group of guys singing(shouting) "If you're happy and you know it" before I am arrows and between the bands.:LOL: Brilliant We had a great laugh. This was on saturday.

I've been standing right next to them - I especially loved the "stomp your feet"-bit :LOL: Amazing how many people joined in after some time :dance:

I've been standing right next to them - I especially loved the "stomp your feet"-bit :LOL: Amazing how many people joined in after some time :dance:

:LOL: They were right behind me. Yes we had such a blast. They also shouted some stuff but I can't remember what:LOL:

Archived