Funny Moments

Museic07

Over the two nights, what funny things happened to you, things you saw, or things that happened on stage that made you chuckle?

For me, during Exogenesis, some random drugged up guy had no idea there was a UFO going round, so he proceeded to stroke my face while I was trying to watch it. Was a strange experience I can assure you.

My favourite funny moment was when the show sec pulled the tap off and caused a ten foot high fountain of high pressure water to pour everywhere! He was soaked and everyone was panicking!

Was that in front of the stage on Matt's side on Saturday? I was wondering why they were hosing down the crowd when it was raining!

My favorite was watching the UFO being led round the stadium by some bloke with a long lead - surrounded by a huddle of security staff!:LOL: Slightly detracted from the magic of the moment but never mind! It must be very light and very well balanced.

My favourite funny moment was when the show sec pulled the tap off and caused a ten foot high fountain of high pressure water to pour everywhere! He was soaked and everyone was panicking!

I saw that too!! And so did quite a few people around me, everyone started taking pictures of the 'phenomenon'!! :LOL:

Was that in front of the stage on Matt's side on Saturday? I was wondering why they were hosing down the crowd when it was raining!

My favorite was watching the UFO being led round the stadium by some bloke with a long lead - surrounded by a huddle of security staff!:LOL: Slightly detracted from the magic of the moment but never mind! It must be very light and very well balanced.

Haha quality, I was in the crowd and I had no idea how the hell it was going round, seriously thought it was going to crash :LOL:

- On the 10th during Stockholm Syndrome Matt knocked over that amp thingy and chucked his guitar :LOL:

- Block 524 a man in a yellow t-shirt started dancing to Lily Allen, really stupid dancing, he stood up on one of the seats then fell on someone, after that he purposely rolled down the stairs. A security guard took him back to his seat, then he started again and he was kicked out! It was quite funny :LOL:

- My brother screaming EURASIA! SIA! SIA! SIA!

- The woman stood next to us almost punched my dad in the face (by accident :chuckle:)

Yes! That was it! It was hilarious.

I saw that too!! And so did quite a few people around me, everyone started taking pictures of the 'phenomenon'!! :LOL:

Yes, everyone had their cameras out. I kept laughing at the face of the bloke with the tap in his hand!

Had a pretty funny moment on the 11th on the pitch when a man was leading his girlfriend out of the crowd inbetween bands and said something like "out the way everyone, my girlfriend ate cabbage and smells" or something to that effect, which the girlfriend replied "ignore him, he talks so much shit that his arse is getting jealous". Probably one of the best comebacks I have ever heard :LOL:

On the 10th this guy got a book out in the middle of The Big Pink, just stood there reading.

:LOL:

My friend walked into the gents at one point on Friday night, came and sat back down with a funny look on her face, so I asked what was up, she said 'I went in the men's,' I started to laugh, and then she said 'There was so much cock!'

We had all sorts of other random too

On the 10th this guy got a book out in the middle of The Big Pink, just stood there reading.

:LOL:

-The water tap

-"Nice tits!" in regards to the blowup doll in the audience

-The entire crowd cheering for the same roadie over and over again every time he came on stage on Saturday

-Banana suit kid (that must have been someone from here?)

-Matt actually expecting people to like Neutron Star Collision and Guiding Light

-Every single ghetto aspect of Hotel Wembley (really, too many to list)

-The security guards circling in the middle of the night on Friday making quips to each other

-The entire crowds attention being diverted from the openers on Saturday as soon as a beach ball started to be bounced around the pit

-One kid saying "It's Lady Gaga!" in a thick British accent over and over again in regards to the UFO

-Not funny to those involved, but everyone who had to be pulled out of the pit during Biffy

-Matt calling us the "real fans" on Saturday

So many more I'm sure...

-The inflatable aliens appearing during Exogenesis (I had no idea this had been planned here :LOL:)

We were standing over on the left hand side of the pitch, to the side of the camera stand on friday night and there was a young couple all over each other (well...she was all over him, you could tell he wanted her to stop kissing him so he could watch the gig). It almost seemed like she was trying to compete with Muse for his attention. Anyway, when i looked over again, she's standing with her arms crossed and a totally pissed off look on her face. I fell about laughing when i looked over again - she had disappeared and he was having the time of his life, singing and dancing. I was sooo happy he'd finally been left in peace to enjoy the gig...but i wonder if it was at the expense of losing a girlfriend :LOL:

singing along with the MK Ultra video - singing "they're breaking through" as we pushed our way through the so called "real" Muse fans who didnt seem to know MK Ultra on the saturday

& shouting "if you havent got an alien then GTF" on the Friday as I tried to get to the front:LOL:

Archived