Funny Moments

Museic07

On both nights (I'm sure most of you saw this guy) there was a bloke with a microphone preaching a load of nonsense and I heard him say "Friends! Don't go to the Arena, go to GODS arena instead!" :LOL:

My uncle trying to sell this guy our spare tickets for Saturday, then nearly grabbing his mic, to reach a broader audience:LOL:

Our taxi driver's astonishment at how many people were leaving the stadium on Friday.

He quite literally stopped in the middle of the street to look at it, and was laughing his arse off.

On Saturday not understanding a word Bells said and thinking "aww whose b-day is it??" after doing the hoorays

(and finding out afterwards it was for the crew):$:LOL:

Playing GL & FG on both nights

Reading this thread whilst drinking a cup of hot chocolate with my laptop was nearly one of the worst decisions I've made. Hahaha!

+1 :LOL:

img44261.jpg

This moment was funny too!:D

Ooh I have a close up photo! It was right in front of me

I totally missed that. . .must have been when me and my friends were sitting on the floor near the back. . .looks well funny though :LOL:

ahahahaha I love this thread!!!:LOL:

on the saturday concert we had seats near the front, and me and my friends danced and jumped with our inflatable aliens. after the concert a woman passed by with her husband and she held up her huge alien and she had a big smile on her face while shouting: "and the best thing is: you don´t even feel silly!!!!!:D it was so funny we all had to laugh so hard. best night ever, I won´t ever forget this concert!!

Funniest part was the creepy bald tattooed almost toothless guard kissing my short little friend on the forhead for being so brave and staying in the crowd while being almost killed by huge male muse fans at the barrier :LOL: though he liked her so much she actually got the setlist with the bands notes on and everything, so jealous :eek: fans where offering us money for it after!

Another of the funniest moments was our mosh pit which was pretty big. We were about 30 metres or so back on matt's side. There was this one guy, quite short, bald, had a big long beard and a backpack on. He was the funniest guy i have ever come across at a gig. He was doing dance moves like the macarena, and putting one leg infront of the other and hopping, kind of thing! Hard to explain these dance moves with text, but it was like disco dancing basically. He was doing all of this in the middle of a mosh pit of about 40-50 people!

Another of the funniest moments was our mosh pit which was pretty big. We were about 30 metres or so back on matt's side. There was this one guy, quite short, bald, had a big long beard and a backpack on. He was the funniest guy i have ever come across at a gig. He was doing dance moves like the macarena, and putting one leg infront of the other and hopping, kind of thing! Hard to explain these dance moves with text, but it was like disco dancing basically. He was doing all of this in the middle of a mosh pit of about 40-50 people!

:LOL: I saw this man.

A few funnies, firstly this red haired girl (with really nice eyes) lost all her friends during I Am Arrows.

She got up on someones shoulders and still couldnt find her friends.

Secondly, my mate chatting a girl up with her drunk boyfriend right there, he continued to chat her up despite knowing this.

I snuck in some EVERCLEAR (strongest alcohol in the world) went into the bins and got myself a bottle with a top and poured it in.

As Uprising began the bottle drifted out of my pocket and I never saw it again.

So some lucky bastard had some seriously strong free alcohol for the night.

happy faces during The Big Pink :chuckle: Maybe someone sees themselves in that pic!

P1030966.jpg

On Friday a security guy at B/C (we didn't even queue there) wanting to meet me and my friend after the gig and asked for our address and stuff :chuckle: We were weirded out a bit but pretty funny now.

The guys behind me on Saturday screaming Dom and Chris during MK Jam really loud, it's also on my vid :LOL: They were worse than us! :chuckle:

Lmao i saw him! I laughed at him, he reappeared next to me during resistance i think after being stood infront of me from the start

That guy was excellent! Commander of the pit. Did you see him sit down in it at the start to USoE? We all sat down around him and everyone started bowing :D

That guy was excellent! Commander of the pit. Did you see him sit down in it at the start to USoE? We all sat down around him and everyone started bowing :D

Haha, i remember that yes! I was wondering what everyone was doing at the time, then realised. Brilliant banter with that man.

I think we can officially name him the 'Commander of the pit', it's catchy!

Archived