My friend and I met the guys after the show in Milwaukee on Wednesday. It was the best thing ever. She was the girl who threw the socks up on stage for Matt. I had a pair but the camera got in the way and didn't make it to the stage. The guy who told us Matt wanted a picture of the girl who threw the socks had them in his hand though. And we mentioned them later to Dom (cause they were bright green leopard print socks) and told him that those were for him.

It was so amazing. Chris and Tom came over first. They were both so nice, and GORGEOUS! I got a hug from both of them, and Chris signed my shirt. I got a picture with Tom. It was great. Then Matt and Dom came over and when Matt saw my friend his face lit up and he went straight over to her, ducking under/pushing Dom out of the way and he was like, "You're the girl who gave me the socks! I wearing them! I'm wearing them!"

And he pulled his pant leg up to show her. She took a picture of it and was like, "Did you get them, did you get me and the socks?" When she took the picture I was talking to Dom and as soon as he realized someone was trying to take a picture of Matt he tried to photobomb it, but he was too late. I asked Dom for a hug. And he signed my t-shirt. And I asked Matt for a hug but before that he took a second to look at my hoodie. I was wearing my JET hoodie. And he sorta smirked, and smiled then looked at me and nodded. Then I asked for a hug, but I had been sick before so I really had no voice after the show. And my voice cracked. He was like, "Awwwww" and he gave me a hug and giggled for a second then sorta like rubbed my back while he hugged me.

I got a picture with Dom too, and he almost didn't sign my shirt. Cause I asked him to, and I set it on the barrier between us then I asked Tom for a picture, and my friend asked Dom. So I said I'd take a picture of them and I grabbed her camera. Before I could take their picture Tom took the camera out of my hand to take a picture of us. So I just assumed that during that time, Dom signed my shirt. So I almost walked away thinking Dom had signed it. But he grabbed it after I took a picture of him and my friend. And he had me help him stretch the section he was going to sign so it was flat. And he was like, "Its cause I'm left handed." So I excitedly told him I understood, cause I was left handed too.

Overall a pretty awesome night!

My friend and I met the guys after the show in Milwaukee on Wednesday. It was the best thing ever. She was the girl who threw the socks up on stage for Matt. I had a pair but the camera got in the way and didn't make it to the stage. The guy who told us Matt wanted a picture of the girl who threw the socks had them in his hand though. And we mentioned them later to Dom (cause they were bright green leopard print socks) and told him that those were for him.

It was so amazing. Chris and Tom came over first. They were both so nice, and GORGEOUS! I got a hug from both of them, and Chris signed my shirt. I got a picture with Tom. It was great. Then Matt and Dom came over and when Matt saw my friend his face lit up and he went straight over to her, ducking under/pushing Dom out of the way and he was like, "You're the girl who gave me the socks! I wearing them! I'm wearing them!"

And he pulled his pant leg up to show her. She took a picture of it and was like, "Did you get them, did you get me and the socks?" When she took the picture I was talking to Dom and as soon as he realized someone was trying to take a picture of Matt he tried to photobomb it, but he was too late. I asked Dom for a hug. And he signed my t-shirt. And I asked Matt for a hug but before that he took a second to look at my hoodie. I was wearing my JET hoodie. And he sorta smirked, and smiled then looked at me and nodded. Then I asked for a hug, but I had been sick before so I really had no voice after the show. And my voice cracked. He was like, "Awwwww" and he gave me a hug and giggled for a second then sorta like rubbed my back while he hugged me.

I got a picture with Dom too, and he almost didn't sign my shirt. Cause I asked him to, and I set it on the barrier between us then I asked Tom for a picture, and my friend asked Dom. So I said I'd take a picture of them and I grabbed her camera. Before I could take their picture Tom took the camera out of my hand to take a picture of us. So I just assumed that during that time, Dom signed my shirt. So I almost walked away thinking Dom had signed it. But he grabbed it after I took a picture of him and my friend. And he had me help him stretch the section he was going to sign so it was flat. And he was like, "Its cause I'm left handed." So I excitedly told him I understood, cause I was left handed too.

OMG! Sounds truly amazing! :happy:

Wanna share the pics?

You HAVE TO like these guys. All the stories tell that they are so sweet and nice! :happy:

I read you're story on livejournal earlier. Jealous. :supersad:

I read you're story on livejournal earlier. Jealous. :supersad:

I read that too. Awesome story! I'm insanely jealous, but you guys are obviously huge fans, so I'm glad for you. :happy:

I wish I knew how it is they decide which gigs to stay and meet fans after. It seems so random. :(

:eek: Oh my god im so jealous :LOL::D

fantastic!! :D I think I would just be a pathetic wreck!!!:$

What is it with Matt and socks?! :erm:

That's a nice account of a meeting though, you're very lucky.:D And they're lovely! :happy:

Haha that is amazing! You guys are incredibly lucky! Apparently feeding Matt's sock obsession is the way to go if you wanna meet them ;)

I wish I knew how it is they decide which gigs to stay and meet fans after. It seems so random. :(

My GUESS (someone correct me if I'm totally wrong though) is that they're more likely to stick-around and meet people after shows where they have a free day in-between, because they aren't rushing off anywhere like they are when they need to hop in the bus or on a plane right after a show to head to the next city.

I'm hoping this theory is true, as I am planning on trying to meet them after the show on the 24th (which just happens to have a free day after it :LOL:) I guess I'll know in about two weeks :p

I read that too. Awesome story! I'm insanely jealous, but you guys are obviously huge fans, so I'm glad for you. :happy:

Agreed!! I've tried to meet them twice, (Coachella and Honda Center) and both times it seems they just buggered off right afterward. At Honda Center I saw a black limo driving out of the parking lot like 5 minutes after the show, and I assumed it was them. Whyyyy

I know, right? :( That's the bad thing about being in Cali. Did you meet them at any of the other Cali shows you went to?

Nope, we saw them hop in and drive off in their SUVs right after every show. Dom waved to us from a distance in Anaheim though. You could see them right outside the exit from the arena. I don't think we walked by the buses at all in Sac. Just went straight home.

Passion pit were staying at the same hotel we were for a night or two. We didn't want to bother them there though. :LOL:

My GUESS (someone correct me if I'm totally wrong though) is that they're more likely to stick-around and meet people after shows where they have a free day in-between, because they aren't rushing off anywhere like they are when they need to hop in the bus or on a plane right after a show to head to the next city.

I'm hoping this theory is true, as I am planning on trying to meet them after the show on the 24th (which just happens to have a free day after it :LOL:) I guess I'll know in about two weeks :p

:yesey:

It also depends on if they're tired, if they had an afterparty or not, etc etc. But they're more likely to come out if they have one or two days off :happy:

Guest jessychickin

You guys are all so lucky :happy:

If ever I met them, all I'd want is a hug, and maybe a little chat with them! They all seem so lovely :)

Grrrrr, I've wrote this and it really took me a while...and when I wanted to send, the board crushed down. So I had to write the whole text again.

We met them after their appearance in colongne in german tv. we just left after their performance and waited on the street, more just for fun to have some beers and get excited. We never expected it could happen. But then these three dark cars appeared. We stood on the street and a security from the parking garage called us to leave. The first car passed by – noone, the second passed by – and I heared one of us:”Chris – it’s Chris in the car!!” He had a pipe in his mouth and lolzed to us. Then the third car passed by and I spotted Matt and Dom on the backseat. I felt like I had a cardiac arrest!!! Matt forced the driver to stop when he saw us (that's the reason he has a very special place in my heart). For few seconds he watched us through the window – my friends painted quickly shields a while ago with “we are the resistance” and “we have beer for you” and they held it to the window. He came out and shaked everyones hand and mumbled:”Sorry, I’m eating!” (on the backseat of the car were bananas :’D). Then he pointed at me and asked something I couldn’t understand. His blue eyes…I swear, he use it as weapons to protect himself from inconvenient questions. I asked: “What?” – and thought:”WTF – Matthew Bellamy is asking you something and stupid you cannot understand it?!” He smiled, bend over to me and repeated:”Wock am Wing, tomowwooww? You…going to Wock am Wing tomowwow?” A friend said:”Rock am Ring!! He means Rock am Ring!!” :LOL: I said:”Oh no, we don’t have tickets…”(and asked myself afterwards why I didn’t mentioned that we go to Nijmegen two weeks later :facepalm:) My friends gave him presents then.

At one stroke Dom sneaked around the car almost unseen and said:”Oh they’re nice aren’t they?” :awesome: He was very keen for the beer we presented to him, storraged it quickly on his place in the car and asked:”You’re from France?” – maybe because one of the beers was from France. But before we were able to answer a friend asked from the back:”Can we take pictures with you?” And everyone was like:”Awww picutures…mumble mumble…Awesomeness!!” Matt – like the cock of the roost in the middle – said:”Can we take pictures together?” At a single blow I stood between Dom - and Matt who put his arm around my waist. I really thought I would faint in the next moment. I didn’t realize that I held in one hand a huge jug beer and in the other a ciggi :facepalm: - maybe I was already a little bit drunk in that point. I wore that US flag obey shirt that day (the one that Matt owns as well) – I asked and lolzed during the picture procedure to him:”You like my shirt huh?” He looked down at me giggled and said: “Ohh yess!” :chuckle: Then they were all around Matt and I stood in front of dom like :$..we looked each other and didn't know what to say few seconds...then he spotted my jug, pointed at it and said with a huge smile:”Can I have…?” I said:”Of course, it’s Foster’s! Cheers!” He took a big hit and held it for a while before he gave it back to me.

Matt said then the have to leave cause they are in hurry (RATM fannies :LOL:). My friend stood next to Matt and asked:”Can we hug you?” I did nothing, wasn’t able to think, to breathe, to react…before I knew what was happening Dom came to me, put his arms around me and hugged me. It was like… the time stood still and in slow motion. Tom Kirk filmed us all the time from the car haha. I’ve just realized it afterwards. When they were on the way back into the car my friend dropped down something accidently and Matt bend down and picked it up for her – they are soooo fucking nice, no affectations at all!!! (like Matt said in the Kerrang Interview few weeks ago – they are just like us – it’s true!) When they left Kirky still filmed us through the open window from the distance. I hope I’ll get to see this one day – must look very funny. When they left we were so musestoned, screamed and jumped around haha. It took days….no weeks to manage my mind again and form clear thoughts. I was all the time like: “Waaaah!!” inside and it came over me in batches. Luckily one of my friends took a video until she started to take the pictures. Everytime I watch this I get a heart attack again! But we decided set it private on youtube cause we didn't want to sell our memories for 50...bla blah.. There’s a quote: “You always meet twice!” Can’t wait for the second time :D

I was a little bit sad, that Chris didn’t came out of his car. But fortunately I and the awesome Musers here met him after the footie at Barnet Hive. I presented him another bubble pipe (we threw one onstage in Krakow and he picked it up and put it in his mouth :)) and he remembered me and lolzed.

Can’t believe I’ve wrote this twice now lol – took me a while. But I’m waaaaah inside again hahaha.

Grrrrr, I've wrote this and it really took me a while...and when I wanted to send, the board crushed down. So I had to write the whole text again.

We met them after their appearance in colongne in german tv. we just left after their performance and waited on the street, more just for fun to have some beers and get excited. We never expected it could happen. But then these three dark cars appeared. We stood on the street and a security from the parking garage called us to leave. The first car passed by – noone, the second passed by – and I heared one of us:”Chris – it’s Chris in the car!!” He had a pipe in his mouth and lolzed to us. Then the third car passed by and I spotted Matt and Dom on the backseat. I felt like I had a cardiac arrest!!! Matt forced the driver to stop when he saw us (that's the reason he has a very special place in my heart). For few seconds he watched us through the window – my friends painted quickly shields a while ago with “we are the resistance” and “we have beer for you” and they held it to the window. He came out and shaked everyones hand and mumbled:”Sorry, I’m eating!” (on the backseat of the car were bananas :’D). Then he pointed at me and asked something I couldn’t understand. His blue eyes…I swear, he use it as weapons to protect himself from inconvenient questions. I asked: “What?” – and thought:”WTF – Matthew Bellamy is asking you something and stupid you cannot understand it?!” He smiled, bend over to me and repeated:”Wock am Wing, tomowwooww? You…going to Wock am Wing tomowwow?” A friend said:”Rock am Ring!! He means Rock am Ring!!” :LOL: I said:”Oh no, we don’t have tickets…”(and asked myself afterwards why I didn’t mentioned that we go to Nijmegen two weeks later :facepalm:) My friends gave him presents then.

At one stroke Dom sneaked around the car almost unseen and said:”Oh they’re nice aren’t they?” :awesome: He was very keen for the beer we presented to him, storraged it quickly on his place in the car and asked:”You’re from France?” – maybe because one of the beers was from France. But before we were able to answer a friend asked from the back:”Can we take pictures with you?” And everyone was like:”Awww picutures…mumble mumble…Awesomeness!!” Matt – like the cock of the roost in the middle – said:”Can we take pictures together?” At a single blow I stood between Dom - and Matt who put his arm around my waist. I really thought I would faint in the next moment. I didn’t realize that I held in one hand a huge jug beer and in the other a ciggi :facepalm: - maybe I was already a little bit drunk in that point. I wore that US flag obey shirt that day (the one that Matt owns as well) – I asked and lolzed during the picture procedure to him:”You like my shirt huh?” He looked down at me giggled and said: “Ohh yess!” :chuckle: Then they were all around Matt and I stood in front of dom like :$..we looked each other and didn't know what to say few seconds...then he spotted my jug, pointed at it and said with a huge smile:”Can I have…?” I said:”Of course, it’s Foster’s! Cheers!” He took a big hit and held it for a while before he gave it back to me.

Matt said then the have to leave cause they are in hurry (RATM fannies :LOL:). My friend stood next to Matt and asked:”Can we hug you?” I did nothing, wasn’t able to think, to breathe, to react…before I knew what was happening Dom came to me, put his arms around me and hugged me. It was like… the time stood still and in slow motion. Tom Kirk filmed us all the time from the car haha. I’ve just realized it afterwards. When they were on the way back into the car my friend dropped down something accidently and Matt bend down and picked it up for her – they are soooo fucking nice, no affectations at all!!! (like Matt said in the Kerrang Interview few weeks ago – they are just like us – it’s true!) When they left Kirky still filmed us through the open window from the distance. I hope I’ll get to see this one day – must look very funny. When they left we were so musestoned, screamed and jumped around haha. It took days….no weeks to manage my mind again and form clear thoughts. I was all the time like: “Waaaah!!” inside and it came over me in batches. Luckily one of my friends took a video until she started to take the pictures. Everytime I watch this I get a heart attack again! But we didn’t set the privacy to public on youtube cause we didn’t wanted to sell our memories to the whole world. There’s a quote: “You always meet twice!” Can’t wait for the second time :D

I was a little bit sad, that Chris didn’t came out of his car. But fortunately I and the awesome Musers here met him after the footie at Barnet Hive. I presented him another bubble pipe (we threw one onstage in Krakow and he picked it up and put it in his mouth :)) and he remembered me and lolzed.

Can’t believe I’ve wrote this twice now lol – took me a while. But I’m waaaaah inside again hahaha.

Theres a video of this meeting on youtube isnt there? And it wasnt private setting for sure

Well I'm glad you took the time to write it all again, because it was a great story! Thanks for sharing.:)

Archived