did you get medium or small?

medium! :)

I made that mistake at a muse gig! lol

I fit into size small tops...so i bought a size small jacket at Nottingham....

but the arms were too short! haha

so jackets are medium...

just incase you needed to buy me a shirt or jacket

it is my twenty first birthday tomorrow after all! ;)

:LOL:

Do you have to pay p & p for it? I'm so tempted to get it, since its only £20 :D

However, I'm not sure if it'll fit...And also...does it look right on girls?

p+p is like £2 something

or £5 for next day

and its £16 with that discount code...

medium! :)

I made that mistake at a muse gig! lol

I fit into size small tops...so i bought a size small jacket at Nottingham....

but the arms were too short! haha

so jackets are medium...

just incase you needed to buy me a shirt or jacket

it is my twenty first birthday tomorrow after all! ;)

haha s'alright, i'll wish you a happy b'day instead ;)

Hey, sorry if someone's already asked this:

Does anyone know where I could buy pants like the ones Dom wore in the H.A.A.R.P. DVD? (the lime green ones). I've been looking around but I can't find and skinny jeans that are the right shade anywhere. It doesn't have to be the exact brand the he wears or anything, I just want the color. So any suggestions?

Two things I'm interested in.

The Glasto 04/IoW 07 labcoat is one... has that been found?

The other thing is the t-shirt Matt wore at Pentaport and the KROQ gigs last year... or to give it a pic

610x.jpg

id like to know where to get this shirt too, and sorry if its already been mentioned but i didnt see it anywhere, but does anyone know what shirt matts wearing in HAARP?

vague recollection of someone saying that tshirt was an alexander mc queen...

in other news, went to my gf's college ball this weekend. wore white braces hanging down (very matt-esque) and people were commenting on how good i looked. i'll try for pics :D

no word on where to buy that red suit?

Wow, what are the chances!

I have been endlessly checking the EBMT site to check if the Small size are in stock for the atticus marley jackets. It happned to be in stock and i got it straight away, i look back again jsut to check my order status, and they are out of stock.

:O Am i lucky or what? :O How frightening, i still feel scared, that jacket is so perfect :)

Wow, what are the chances!

I have been endlessly checking the EBMT site to check if the Small size are in stock for the atticus marley jackets. It happned to be in stock and i got it straight away, i look back again jsut to check my order status, and they are out of stock.

:O Am i lucky or what? :O How frightening, i still feel scared, that jacket is so perfect :)

Now this sucks: there is this thing "e-mail me when size is back in stock" or something, but do you think I got an e-mail??? :noey:

Good for you though, no jealousy here :p

Anyway, I do believe that even size S could be too large for me... Any small girls here who have the S jacket? :unsure:

My god the jeans on EBTM are horrible. Now I don't mind skinny jeans but SKIN TIGHT jeans, where you can see every single muscle bulging out of your leg-that's just disgusting!

That's why I absolutely don't like to buy clothes on the internet! The only t-shirt I ever bought online turned out to be horrible, I never wore it... Now I want to buy the "horses" shirt from the muse.mu shop for instance, but I just can't decide... Too expensive to just put in my wardrobe and leave it there!

That's why I absolutely don't like to buy clothes on the internet! The only t-shirt I ever bought online turned out to be horrible, I never wore it... Now I want to buy the "horses" shirt from the muse.mu shop for instance, but I just can't decide... Too expensive to just put in my wardrobe and leave it there!

Hmm yeah some good points. But I mean like with ASOS.com, at least they have models! Then you can see how it looks. But I hate it when some brands have a different size M to someone else's. Then it arrives and it doesn't fit and you know the rest...

Now this sucks: there is this thing "e-mail me when size is back in stock" or something, but do you think I got an e-mail??? :noey:

Good for you though, no jealousy here :p

Anyway, I do believe that even size S could be too large for me... Any small girls here who have the S jacket? :unsure:

Yeah i didn't get an email either. I just checked and it was there. Checking every single 5 mins is normal :$

I was a bit iffy about getting a size S incase it wouldnt fit, but i'm only 13 (14 in 5 days), very short, one of the shortest in the class. Yet i fit into size 8 tops.

Yeah i didn't get an email either. I just checked and it was there. Checking every single 5 mins is normal :$

I was a bit iffy about getting a size S incase it wouldnt fit, but i'm only 13 (14 in 5 days), very short, one of the shortest in the class. Yet i fit into size 8 tops.

I'm 26 and I still fit into size 8 tops :rolleyes: Oops? Even eating a lot doesn't help me :LOL:

You should be fine with a Small, I took a Medium and im a UK 10-12 and its big on me. So order the S, its an awesome jacket!! :)

You sure? :unsure:

If you are UK size 10-12 and M is big on you, than S should still be big on me as I'm size 8, hardly 10. Hmmm I don't know!!!

I think by the time I'll finally decide, the jackets will be out of stock for good :LOL:

Archived