Yes, it would be rather silly to call your girlfriend your boyfriend. :erm:

Or wasn't that what you meant?

I was been general.... Mine will be a girl!! And i will call mine not yours :LOL:

Now there can be Gay people around!!! (don't want to arm any one ok!!!) so that i sayd both sides girl or boy!!! :)

I was been general.... Mine will be a girl!! And i will call mine not yours :LOL:

Now there can be Gay people around!!! (don't want to arm any one ok!!!) so that i sayd both sides girl or boy!!! :)

Ah never mind then. I thought that with 'depending on the gender', you meant or a 'boyfriend if you're a girl'. So I was like, 'omg, what about the gaylords :(?'. But you don't. :)

Mine was Stockholm Syndrome from Rock Am Ring back in... march of this past year and since then i bought all there albums saw them in concert and have fallen in love. its kind of a funny story how i got into them i was searching for Radiohead videos on google video and that came up so i decided whatever ill check it out. so i downloaded it put it on my ipod and once i saw matt pull the cabinet out and start playing that riff at the end of stockholm on top of it... ive been in love! and also cause chris and dom remind me of the bassist and drummer in my band

Mine was Stockholm Syndrome from Rock Am Ring back in... march of this past year and since then i bought all there albums saw them in concert and have fallen in love. its kind of a funny story how i got into them i was searching for Radiohead videos on google video and that came up so i decided whatever ill check it out. so i downloaded it put it on my ipod and once i saw matt pull the cabinet out and start playing that riff at the end of stockholm on top of it... ive been in love! and also cause chris and dom remind me of the bassist and drummer in my band

Stockholm Syndrome is bombastic!!! Destructive....

The Messege is great...... Listen to the lyrics carefully (the lyrics are the best in MUSE :D)

The first songs I heard were Plug in Baby and New Born years ago. They did not get me hooked, I quite liked both songs but I didn't really pay any attention to Muse until I heard Hysteria and Time is Running Out when I was searching for albums to buy my boyfriend for his birthday, all of his Muse got lost after several moves and lending them to people.... instead of buying him all the albums I bought them all for me :D

Being bombarded by Bliss, Newborn and Plug In Baby on MTV2 at my nan's.

I'd heard the riff to Newborn and loved it but I didn't know it was Newborn. Then it came on starting with the piano and for once, I listened through rather than turning over and WHAM! Riffage and Muse lovage.

Downloaded Newborn and Bliss and I was hooked.

Archived