Post your non-muse drawings/artwork.

Niamh

these are just some examples of my artwork. hope you like, and thanks for looking :)

some stuff i've done on the computer over the years.

thanks for looking :D

HEHE, sorry for flooding the boards with my stuff.. hope you guys dont mind :D

Your stuff are awesome!! :eek::awesome:

OK, normally I don't ever "show off" my artwork anymore because 1) It's not very "artsy" and 2) I haven't done anything new in ages. But ... I'm stuck at work and bored and kind of lonely ... so ... these are all pretty old:

alex.jpg?w=450

Race horse Afleet Alex (I covered him when I was a sportswriter in 2005), Prismacolor colored pencils (It's about 20 inches long in real life)

elway.jpg?w=450

American football player John Elway, acrylic painting I did in high school, about 30X24 inches

ed.jpg?w=450

Another football player Ed McCaffrey, pencil sketch, I did this in 2003 I think

bodhi.jpg?w=450

Colored-pencil sketch of my car. I like my car a little too much ... :$

One more thing ... I know this is not art, but I think it is! I did wood finishing for the interior of my car, all by hand and even cut out and hand-veneered one piece under the stereo (the other pieces I stripped stained and finished). It took me half of last summer.

img_4116.jpg?w=450

img_4106.jpg?w=450

I wish I could inspire myself to get back into art. I do paint cars, as in body work, but that doesn't count.:D Now that I have my own house I'm thinking of doing a nice-sized Muse oil painting to hang on the wall.

Wow, this thread is full of amazing stuff ... you all are making me feel inadequate.:'(:LOL:

Seriously, the variety of styles on here is really impressive. I've never been terribly creative, always loved to do very realistic things. I think my writing is a little more wacked-out creative than my art ... which is funny because they still publish it in my newspaper, for reasons I don't know.

Archived