Post your non-muse drawings/artwork.

Niamh

wow..... AMAZING!

your stuff is really really good, im assuming you're professional? i really like the 4th one with the sphere, and the two with the lady are really powerful... the wire fencing is really cool too :eek:

where do you get your inspiration from?

awesome, thanks for posting these!

im actually only 17 haha, but im going into film, this is just what i do in my spare time, thanks tho! i get my inspiration from muse and death cab for cutie. :p

Here is some more.

again_by_Henson9227.jpg

Black_in_White_by_Henson9227.jpg

Here_to_hold__to_cut__to_die__by_Henson9227.jpg

iop_by_Henson9227.jpg

The_Vice__by_Henson9227.jpg

All_the_hopes_we_charish_fade__by_Henson9227.jpg

violence_by_Henson9227.jpg

duifgf_by_Henson9227.jpg

thanks for the comments!

Typically any sketch lasts between 2-5 hours to create, that last on took about 3.5 hours if im remembering correctly. i typically work fast and use soft pencils. I have a few paintings and ink work that i might upload which typically last longer, like 4-6 hours. If i could id post some of my films, those are probably my best work if i do say so myself.

thanks for the comments!

Typically any sketch lasts between 2-5 hours to create, that last on took about 3.5 hours if im remembering correctly. i typically work fast and use soft pencils. I have a few paintings and ink work that i might upload which typically last longer, like 4-6 hours. If i could id post some of my films, those are probably my best work if i do say so myself.

Just wanted to say that you're work is incredible, love it! :kiss:

What do you want to follow as a career? Photography/film making I guess :D

Yes please, I would love to see them!

Just wanted to say that you're work is incredible, love it! :kiss:

What do you want to follow as a career? Photography/film making I guess :D

Yes please, I would love to see them!

thanks! i really appreciate it :)

Ill post a scene from my upcoming short, it probably wont make sense, but im proud of it, the music needs reworked a tad, id upload other stuff, but most of its old, or wayyyy to long for youtube haha

Just a quick sketch of the main character of my comic.

oremsket.png

I finally have someone to write me the story (she's a fellow muser too :D). Can't wait to start drawing it! Still in the progress of drawing her a lot, to get used to.

If you're interested, it's kind of sci-fi, post-apocalyptic, fantasy story. Apocalypse Please, Take a Bow, Sing for Absolution, Assassin, etc, are great examples of songs that fits the comic/story. don't forget to buy it when it'll be published...somehow :ninja:

No audio for me :(

Anyway, great quality! The shots, the colors, everything. Great job indeed :yesey:

May I ask what camera do you use?

well crap :/ hmm ill have to work that out.

thanks tho, i use a Sony HVR-A1U

Archived