Niamh

Post your non-muse drawings/artwork.

Okay, so there seems to be a lot of single threads that get maximum of about 5 responses, so I thought that instead of every person making a new thread with their artwork in, we could all share it in one place.

Preferably not pictures of Matt Bellamy etc :p Only for the reason that people's drawings of Matt and Muse in general tend to get a bit samey, it would be nice to see some different artwork and drawings of other things.

I'll start.

DSC00462.jpg

DSC00460.jpg

DSC00455.jpg

Post away.

haha, love the one with the can :D

Heh, thanks. It was my exam piece last year. :happy:

I posted some of my sisters work a few weeks ago but here is somthing I did. I'm going to Wimbledon College, University of the Arts London this September which is a dream come true. I couldn't believe it when I found out I got in :'(. My sis is taking a year out but will be applying to do fine art painting next year, hopefully at Camberwell which is also part of UAL.

face003.jpg

I posted some of my sisters work a few weeks ago but here is somthing I did. I'm going to Wimbledon College, University of the Arts London this September which is a dream come true. I couldn't believe it when I found out I got in :'(. My sis is taking a year out but will be applying to do fine art painting next year, hopefully at Camberwell which is also part of UAL.

face003.jpg

Oooh, I like that a lot. :happy:

http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p215/Abemchesca/Art/face003.jpg

:eek: Woah, love it. What's it done in, may I ask :D

Oooh, I like that a lot. :happy:

Thanks :) Your drawings are excellent, I don't think I could do drawings that good now let alone when I was 17.

:eek: Woah, love it. What's it done in, may I ask :D

Cheers, It's oil on canvas. Oil paints are my favourite medium to work with :D

Thanks :) Your drawings are excellent, I don't think I could do drawings that good now let alone when I was 17.

Cheers, It's oil on canvas. Oil paints are my favourite medium to work with :D

Heh, thanks. :happy: I actually did them when I was 15/16 for my GCSE art, so thank you.

I like drawing the moon a lot, because it requires no colour, and all you need is a 4B pencil and a piece of paper. :happy:

I haven't drawn anything in ages though, I really need to get going again!

That painting really is lovely, I think the mouth is excellent.

face003.jpg

That's really good. :happy:

I don't know how to paint.

hj001.jpg?t=1189302128

Something all of you probably had to do in high school.

You are all going to college for art? I'm getting a little depressed. I'm not sure I want to pursue art anymore. Being average at something isn't what I want to fight against for the rest of my life. But I don't know what else to do. How would you solve a problem like this? If you understand my bullcrap.

Hello :)

And how come my images always come up as a link?

Is it a photobucket thing?

hj001.jpg?t=1189302128

Something all of you probably had to do in high school.

You are all going to college for art? I'm getting a little depressed. I'm not sure I want to pursue art anymore. Being average at something isn't what I want to fight against for the rest of my life. But I don't know what else to do. How would you solve a problem like this? If you understand my bullcrap.

Hello :)

And how come my images always come up as a link?

Is it a photobucket thing?

a) I love the colours in that picture

b) I understand completely what you're saying. The whole reason I chose not to continue with art lessons in school was because I didn't want to have to 'fight against being average', like you said. But I dunno how to solve your problem. :erm:

African art stuff:

DSC00449.jpg

DSC00448.jpg

And the final piece, combined with Celtic Knots. (I think it's unfinished, though I can't really be bothered doing anything else to it).

DSC00452.jpg

demondrawing-1.jpg

I really need to do some more

It says non-muse! Which means no pictures of Matt!

;):LOL: Just kidding. Great drawing

face003.jpg

FRIGG-

ING

HECK!

That is SO GOOD! *is jealous as hell* Wow. I'm now going to slink away and drown in a pool of untalented-ness.

face003.jpg

That's really really good. :eek:

It says non-muse! Which means no pictures of Matt!

;):LOL: Just kidding. Great drawing

Don't insult my Incubus :indiff: