Yes unfortunately we came accross some disturbing thoughts and comments last night! :eek:

Some people acting/calling themselves true muse fans are really extreme, and I'm being polite here :wtf::pope:

Tbh i've never seen as much negativity and hate in here (and that's something to say;) )

I think I actually somehow redeemed myself after suggesting Matt date Ashley Greene (Alice Cullen). :stunned: Wasn't expecting THAT!

There are some vile homophobic people on that page. The amount of hate is almost unbelievable.

yes indeed! Some really hateful sort of remarks. I keep thinking, "If you don't like the Twuser, why are you on this page?" Twuser still makes me :LOL:

:LOL: mind you, you would think he's a crap actor... cos well, he's so bad BUT I have met the dude like a thousand times in the past and he's always so stoned and looks a bit like a hobo and really unfocused that after meeting him you think the fact that he's actually still standing is good acting.

You meet everyone!

This is pretty off topic, but thought that all you Twilight-haters could have a good read with this article: http://www.latinoreview.com/news/taylor-lautner-fan-letter-to-universal-your-wolfman-ripped-off-twilight-9247

(some twilighter believes that Twilight invented werewolves and the new Wolfman-film (which is a remake of a 70 year old movie) is a Twilight-ripoff)

yes indeed! Some really hateful sort of remarks. I keep thinking, "If you don't like the Twuser, why are you on this page?" Twuser still makes me :LOL:

You meet everyone!

What the hell is a twuser? I keep thinking of tweezers...? :$

idk, I think that page is hilarious. My daily morning entertainment. :LOL:

I especially loved the part where people were talking about the boards.

It's quite entertaining, but some people on there are so mean I want to punch them in the face. I think most are boardies too and I want names, dammit! :ninja: And when they keep talking about the ignorant Twathard that created the group, I want to spill the beans so freakin' bad! But I won't....

It's quite entertaining, but some people on there are so mean I want to punch them in the face. I think most are boardies too and I want names, dammit! :ninja: And when they keep talking about the ignorant Twathard that created the group, I want to spill the beans so freakin' bad! But I won't....

That is true... I laugh so hard but at the same time, when I see things like that, it makes me almost ashamed to be a Muser. :noey:

Or just say nonchalantly, "So, I don't suppose you check out the media forum too often, eh?"

That is true... I laugh so hard but at the same time, when I see things like that, it makes me almost ashamed to be a Muser. :noey:

There's a lot of rage in there. And maybe I'm a complete n00b, but this is the first time I've heard the term "fucktard." :rolleyes: And I really don't get all the gay hate. I just...don't. :stunned:

AHAHAHAHA what a knob :LOL: :LOL: - sounds like a typical message board hater troll. As much as it's great to have Chris be the focus of attention for once, insulting him will only result in a major e-slap :p. I love the 'Matt nailing Kate Hudson' bit :LOL: Talk about 'bad press', in every sense of the words. :rolleyes:

The fact that Robert Pattinson (aka footface) has been gayed (my word for italicised) as some form of demi-god that everyone should worship for appearing on Twatlight soundtracks is reason enough to laugh off some pathetic tweenager's comments on Chris's opinion of these god-awful films. Ironically, they're telling Chris to suck it up. Epic lols.

Edit: I feel a disclaimer is needed seeing as we get a lot of touchy comments from some boardies (:p) - yes, this dude is entitled to his opinion of Chris etc. but then again, so am I. I'm also not taking this too seriously, cos it's just some guy's views, and I don't see the point in getting all serious and stressed out for no reason. It's actually kinda funny that someone was 'moved' enough to write a shoddy article about it, haha. Anywhos, that's all I wanted to add before I got pelted... :ninja:

Oh my monkeys, that facebook page is ridiculous, hilarious and disturbing all at the same time :LOL::stunned:. You never seriously think people like this actually exist or are being dead serious, but they are... it's scary how some people behave. And how sad it is that they have nothing better to do than to insult each other over a fucking film franchise/band. Some of the comments are truly lulzy, though... especially from the admin person, oh and 'the' Chris Wolstenholme :facepalm: I feel like I'm at school again...

Oh my monkeys, that facebook page is ridiculous, hilarious and disturbing all at the same time :LOL::stunned:. You never seriously think people like this actually exist or are being dead serious, but they are... it's scary how some people behave. And how sad it is that they have nothing better to do than to insult each other over a fucking film franchise/band. Some of the comments are truly lulzy, though... especially from the admin person, oh and 'the' Chris Wolstenholme :facepalm: I feel like I'm at school again...

Shhhhh.....:ninja:

Niall's the admin. :shifty: That's what makes it all so extra amusing. If I didn't know that, I might not be as entertained by it.

Niall's the admin. :shifty: That's what makes it all so extra amusing. If I didn't know that, I might not be as entertained by it.

Omg srsly?! :LOL: :LOL: That's awesome... now I love that page, haha. It was amusing before I knew that, but it's a million times funnier now ahaha! It's still disturbing what some of them (the genuinely deluded ones) are saying, but it's also entertaining to watch them fight over shit like this. Niall makes a scarily convincing fan boi... maybe it's not an act after all ... :shifty::p

Hahaha, that's why it's such good entertainment for me, too. :p If I didn't know that I probably wouldn't care.

Eh... Twilighters would've been introduced to Muse through the series regardless. I know quite a few Muse fans that got into Muse through Twilight through the books BEFORE the movies. Incidentally, that's also how I discovered Twilight...

I don't think Chris is being ungrateful about the whole thing, I think he just doesn't like it, which isn't the same thing, really. Life never goes the way you want it to.

Great way of putting that, i wasn't sure how to respond to this thread. You can not like something and still be grateful for it. You can't force the man to like the movie just because his music was in it. I mean I don't like the series, but I can understand why people do and Im fine with that. I am very grateful that their music is in the series because it lets other people find their new favorite band. Everyone needs the chance to listen to MUSE. That's exactly why Chris, Matt and Dom took this opportunity. Rock on Chris :) Your my Hero!!!

Pshhh Muse sold out Wembley before most of the world had ever heard of 'Twilight'. People treat them as if they'd be nobodies without it :rolleyes:

Too right! People should realise that Muse were actually very successful even before Twi-shite! Open up your eyes!:)

Went to the cinema to see Inception the other day, it was amusing how you could easily tell who was there to see Twilight, even saw a group with Muse t-shirts on as well as loads still rocking the emo look from 2005.

It was amusing and horrifying.

Omg srsly?! :LOL: :LOL: That's awesome... now I love that page, haha. It was amusing before I knew that, but it's a million times funnier now ahaha! It's still disturbing what some of them (the genuinely deluded ones) are saying, but it's also entertaining to watch them fight over shit like this. Niall makes a scarily convincing fan boi... maybe it's not an act after all ... :shifty::p

Yeah, he did give us the link to FB page in this thread, a few pages ago :D

There are 2 or 3 people who did realise that something bizzare was going on & started to play the game (or maybe they really were boardies and saw this thread) but the others are so :facepalm::fear: even saying we are delusional because we love fiction characters while thinking they are real! It's both :LOL: and :rolleyes:

The most hateful people on there aren't even great Muse fans themselves. They'd never even heard of Soaked or Rain so they can't be that obsessed.

I'm amazed at how they really didn't get the joke. I have never seen or heard a single Twilight fan that ignorant of the band, I swear such people are myths.

The most hateful people on there aren't even great Muse fans themselves. They'd never even heard of Soaked or Rain so they can't be that obsessed.

I'm amazed at how they really didn't get the joke. I have never seen or heard a single Twilight fan that ignorant of the band, I swear such people are myths.

I'm thinking the worst culprits are probably around 13 years old. I'm serious. The grammar says a lot. (I know, I know, there's plenty of brainiac teens on here that have perfect grammar, but clearly there's a lot of doofuses out there.) So I'm guessing that's why they aren't very clever or polite.

Archived