I just posted this in the NSC thread, realized how stupid it sounded, and realized it MUST be posted here as well. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

In the new song I'm hearing "lie...ashendmever." Does anyone know the lyrics??? It's gonna drive me nuts! :LOL:

I just posted this in the NSC thread, realized how stupid it sounded, and realized it MUST be posted here as well. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

In the new song I'm hearing "lie...ashendmever." Does anyone know the lyrics??? It's gonna drive me nuts! :LOL:

lol that's what i hear.I can't really understand it :chuckle: . My sister thought he said "my..ass said never" :LOL:

Isn't it something like "I should never" ?

Speaking like Yoda tho, but... Well...:happy:

That would be the only thing Matt hasn't done yet.

It sounds to me like, "And lie, I say never." Which doesn't make a lot of sense and still sounds a bit Yoda-ish. :)

I'm hearing "Lie. I say never" and that's also what it says on MuseWiki

hey :)

i just read this thread and laughed a lot :)

"puppys dreams" and "red river" from micro cuts :facepalm:

this is quite a while back, but can i sig it? because i was ACTUALLY laughing my head off.... (i never do that...)

From I Belong To You

"I can't find the words to say... to ogre jew."

I'm hearing "Lie. I say never" and that's also what it says on MuseWiki

i figure the whole sentence would be like

and lie, I say never, cause our love is forever

now this makes a better sense...in a Yoda sorta way I guess (:facepalm: now I need some brain bleach to get the mental image of Yoda taking Matt's spot in NSC's video)

Isn't it something like "I should never" ?

Speaking like Yoda tho, but... Well...:happy:

That would be the only thing Matt hasn't done yet.

:stunned:

It sounds to me like, "And lie, I say never." Which doesn't make a lot of sense and still sounds a bit Yoda-ish. :)

Excellent job! Thank goodness for posted lyrics! I kinda thought that, but decided the lyric didn't make sense and quickly abandoned the idea. :chuckle:

Off the top of my head (and only because I'm listening to it now :LOL:) I at first thought this line in Glorious:

"It rockets through the universe."

Was actually:

"It rocks us through the universe."

:p

I love the way he says "rockets" :stongue:

Excellent job! Thank goodness for posted lyrics! I kinda thought that, but decided the lyric didn't make sense and quickly abandoned the idea. :chuckle:

It still doesn't make complete sense to me. :LOL:

I love the way he says "rockets" :stongue:

I know. :D

Hmmm...... Maybe a bit off topic, but peg "Glorious" as another song I hope is one of the ones they're rehearsing now that they "haven't performed in a long time" for the tour. :dance::D

I caaan't get it riiiiiiiiiight since I Matthew.

:awesome:

to MOTP the whole "loneliness be over" and chorus i just had no idea so i sang "waaasdabestinowhere, when will this waaaasdabestinowhere"

also i do that ^ with any song i dont understand the words, i just sing nonsense words :LOL:

Ok, this is not really misheard or misunderstood lyrics...

I've listened to NSC a couple times now...and in the second verse Matt sings:

Hail the preachers fake and proud...

I'm so sorry, but i every single time, i expect him to sing "fake and gay"...even if know the lyrics...haha, something is wrong with my brain :LOL:

Ok, this is not really misheard or misunderstood lyrics...

I've listened to NSC a couple times now...and in the second verse Matt sings:

Hail the preachers fake and proud...

I'm so sorry, but i every single time, i expect him to sing "fake and gay"...even if know the lyrics...haha, something is wrong with my brain :LOL:

I'm EXACTLY the same way with the Assassin chorus.

Whatever they say...These people are GAY! torn...

:facepalm:

just misheard glorious again:D

a stranger's love: I can strech this low, low, low, low....what?!XD

fuels the lies it feeds the curse: refuse the lie refuse the girls :eek:

You're trying too hard to be funny, and you're failing.

I couldn't make what Matt say in Dead star for this line though I Iistened to it several times, so I made it up "wasting harmony out there".

I had to look up in musewiki to find out that he's singing "wasting and burning out yeah".

And is it just me or Matt doesn't sing the "mine is gone" part of PIB anymore? cos i can only hear him say "yeaiyeaaaaahhh" in their live performances?

Archived