Our freedom's consuming itself

What we've become

It's contrary to what we want

as

Our freedom's consuming itself

What we've become

In this country, we do what we want

:$

OMG me too :eek::LOL: When I read the real lyrics I was like... oh :$ And the worst part is it took me a long time to find out what it actually was! :LOL:

Haven't read all the posts so I don't know if this has been mentioned, but in Newborn I always heard

"You're swelling up, you're insufferable" instead of "you're unstoppable"

and

"Destroy the spiders" instead of "spineless"

And in Bliss

"Everything about you is innate happiness" instead of "resonates happiness".

I still just can't make out "resonates", at least the first time it's mentioned in the song. :$

and then "before I disturb you in the dark", I thought it was "before I can stab you in the dark"

There the only ones I can think of right now but there's been many more :p

I was listening to Megalomania the other day and I already knew the pwoper lyrics and for some reason I thought the lyrics were that! I thought they had mysteriously been changed.:erm::unsure: Haha, I reckon that song is so bloody amazing! Yes I know all of their songs are!:D

I was listening to Megalomania the other day and I already knew the pwoper lyrics and for some reason I thought the lyrics were that! I thought they had mysteriously been changed.:erm::unsure: Haha, I reckon that song is so bloody amazing! Yes I know all of their songs are!:D

:LOL:

Yeah I agree, Megalomania is really amazing, especially the chorus...sends shivers down my spine.

On Hyper/hyperchondriac Music i always thought the first lines of the song were "YOU'RE GONNA DIEEEEEEEEEEE.... Head my word...." apparently it's something like you're golden skies....idk.

Loads of people though that.

And it's "your golden lies feed my role*"

*wole

Archived