Hysteria - for ages I thought 'forcing me to strive' was 'forcing me to skydive'

Not one of mine but, my Mum used to think the chorus to Plug in Baby was 'my fucking baby'

Also I've always been confused about a line in Fury, is it 'future soul forgive this mess' or 'future self forgiveness mends' ? cos I can hear both tbh.

I always used to hear "Feeling my face erode" at the end of Hysteria and always thought it was a rather odd lyric. And then one day I decided to randomly flick through the lyrics booklet and saw that it's actually "Feeling my FAITH erode". I literally :facepalm:ed and went "Ahhh, That would make sense!" :rolleyes:

I always used to hear "Feeling my face erode" at the end of Hysteria and always thought it was a rather odd lyric. And then one day I decided to randomly flick through the lyrics booklet and saw that it's actually "Feeling my FAITH erode". I literally :facepalm:ed and went "Ahhh, That would make sense!" :rolleyes:

Haha that's fine, I used to think he said: "Feeling like hearted broke" :LOL::facepalm:

on new born i thought it was "soulless is everywhere I look"

and on the live demo of spiral static (which is so freaking :awesome:) I thought he was saying "she's my cannibal"

or "she's my cannonball" instead of "she's my kind of girl"

Oooh, now I get why the hell 'Height' was written in the booklet :rolleyes:

What is H-eight supposed to be, anyway? :wtf:

"A comment from Matt detailed the meaning of 'H8' in a 2003 interview: "Using a microcomputer (Hitachi H8 / 3048F) which can be built into the industrial machines, you can learn and understand the inputs /outputs of the microcomputer as a basis of robot control and conduct the experiments by C-language for steppingmotor control, servomotor control (PWM control) and serial communication. H8 model, a 16-bit microcomputer consists of 32-bit registers, has a flash ROM of 128KB, a RAM of 4KB (SRAM) with external extension of 128KB and 78 I/O terminals with the built-in A/D and D/Aconverters. H8 is a microcomputer usually built into a TV, VTR, mobile-phone and car navigator. Since it has ample I/O terminals, H8 microcomputer is also used as a brain of a small robot"

- MuseWiki, Space Dementia article.

"A comment from Matt detailed the meaning of 'H8' in a 2003 interview: "Using a microcomputer (Hitachi H8 / 3048F) which can be built into the industrial machines, you can learn and understand the inputs /outputs of the microcomputer as a basis of robot control and conduct the experiments by C-language for steppingmotor control, servomotor control (PWM control) and serial communication. H8 model, a 16-bit microcomputer consists of 32-bit registers, has a flash ROM of 128KB, a RAM of 4KB (SRAM) with external extension of 128KB and 78 I/O terminals with the built-in A/D and D/Aconverters. H8 is a microcomputer usually built into a TV, VTR, mobile-phone and car navigator. Since it has ample I/O terminals, H8 microcomputer is also used as a brain of a small robot"

- MuseWiki, Space Dementia article.

:stunned:

:facepalm: Oh, Matt...:LOL:

Archived