"A comment from Matt detailed the meaning of 'H8' in a 2003 interview: "Using a microcomputer (Hitachi H8 / 3048F) which can be built into the industrial machines, you can learn and understand the inputs /outputs of the microcomputer as a basis of robot control and conduct the experiments by C-language for steppingmotor control, servomotor control (PWM control) and serial communication. H8 model, a 16-bit microcomputer consists of 32-bit registers, has a flash ROM of 128KB, a RAM of 4KB (SRAM) with external extension of 128KB and 78 I/O terminals with the built-in A/D and D/Aconverters. H8 is a microcomputer usually built into a TV, VTR, mobile-phone and car navigator. Since it has ample I/O terminals, H8 microcomputer is also used as a brain of a small robot"

- MuseWiki, Space Dementia article.

Ow, thanks for that headache... I read it three times and still have no idea what it means :LOL:

It has always bothered me that according to the booklet the lyrics to MotP should be "Loneliness be over / When will this loneliness be over"

but I have always heard it "Lonely years be over / When will these lonely years be over"

I'm sure it's the latter! Stupid booklet trying to confuse me. :indiff:

It has always bothered me that according to the booklet the lyrics to MotP should be "Loneliness be over / When will this loneliness be over"

but I have always heard it "Lonely years be over / When will these lonely years be over"

No, it is loneliness :yesey:

I thought that too!

It will always be ovulation to me :awesome:

MotP

Real:

Life, will flash before my eyes, so scattered and lost

My version

Life, will flash before my eyes, so scattered amongst.

Exo-Politics:

Real:

As conspiracies unwind, will you slam shut or free your mind, or stay hypnotised

My version:

As conspiracies unwind, will you slam shut or free your mind, or stay here in the time :facepalm:

In Bliss I sometimes like to sing 'bliss and joy', mainly in the last chorus. No idea why. And to me, it actually sounds like 'bliss and joy' in the last chorus, and peace and joy in the others...

I just remember the first time I ever listened to Host...

"I've read you well, I just want to ki-i-i-illl...(random t) away!"

I was like, :wtf: ?

Not even mentioning my dad's complete inability to decipher "our wrongs remain unrectified". Not one of mine though. :LOL:

Archived