It's definitely 'elation', because the English say "Ov-you-lay-shun", too.

This has been bugging me for ages so I did a bit of digging and found this explanation on Musewiki

http://www.musewiki.org/Time_Is_Running_Out_(song)

Makes complete sense now. Although if the misprint was withdrawn I can't understand how I still got a copy when I only got this CD from Amazon a month ago???? They must be keeping old stock :mad:

"my plug in baby broke the verge of reality, is tired of living"

"stretch it like a butt squeeze"

"you're swelling up, you're inseperable"

"and we'll fly and we'll fall and we'll burn, and no one will record"

"so scanter and runs, i want to touch the other side, and the world thinks that i'm to blame"

"can't you see that i have meaning, begging for some answers"

"it's a scape-shul world"

"for one moment, i wish you'd understand"

"it's got not to do with you, and there's nothing that you can do"

"you're burning from a distance, your brain needs some assistance"

and the first dozen times i heard the song, i could not for the life of me decipher the lyrics "fully loaded sattelites"!

:$

In Ashamed I thought it was "It doesn't matter 'cause I'll make you crawl" instead of "I'm in control"... but in some lyrics I found "I need you so" O_o

I'm pretty sure it's in control, that's what it says on the official site's lyrics. Also, when Matt's singing, you'll find that it just doesn't sound right, pronounciation wise, for it to be "I need you so." :)

"Hopelessly, I'll give you everything

But i won't give you LOVE"

(Instead of "I won't give you up") and I told myself: "it doesn't make any sence! he just said: "I'll love you endlessly", so how come he says now: "I won't give you love?" so I checked the lyrics...and... :facepalm:

"Hopelessly, I'll give you everything

But i won't give you LOVE"

(Instead of "I won't give you up") and I told myself: "it doesn't make any sence! he just said: "I'll love you endlessly", so how come he says now: "I won't give you love?" so I checked the lyrics...and... :facepalm:

I thought that too:LOL:

Archived