The one that I don't quite get is the start of Overture from Exogenesis.

"Aping my soul"?

I do hope this isn't an embarrassing mistake. It almost certainly is though; the thread's full of them.

PS. I love the rest of the Exogenesis lyrics. And in Part I especially the breathy "Who are we, Where are we, When are we, Why are we?".

The one that I don't quite get is the start of Overture from Exogenesis.

"Aping my soul"?

I do hope this isn't an embarrassing mistake. It almost certainly is though; the thread's full of them.

PS. I love the rest of the Exogenesis lyrics. And in Part I especially the breathy "Who are we, Where are we, When are we, Why are we?".

It's definitely "Aping my soul" :LOL:

on host i always thought he said

Why can you get everything?

can you tell me, try now, why i just wanna run away

can you tell me, try now, why i just wanna run away

:facepalm:

so pretty much all that part wrong :$

I just found out what he actually says...All this time i've been singing it wrong :p

this is exactly what my face looked like :stunned:

In CoD I always thought "I will avenge!" was "And reverse!" :wtf: Which made sense to me for some reason. And "Justify my reasons with your sheep" Or "with your blaaahuaaah"

Sheep?! :wtf: :wtf:

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

I thought it was "with your mblaaaaah" :facepalm: And when I realized that it was "with your blood", I was like "Yeah..... That actually makes more sense, doesn't it...? :stunned::facepalm:"

I don't know what possessed me to think "sheep", but yeah, blood makes much more sense :shifty:

Well, you know, "sheep" does sound very much like "blood" :yesey:

And it could kinda make sense... When you think about Matt wanting to be a farmer and all...

"I will avenge, and justify my reasons with your sheep"

....... Maybe not :LOL:

Well, you know, "sheep" does sound very much like "blood" :yesey:

And it could kinda make sense... When you think about Matt wanting to be a farmer and all...

"I will avenge, and justify my reasons with your sheep"

....... Maybe not :LOL:

Hey, sheep can justify reasoning, too. They're not as dumb as they make out to be :phu:

Archived