My 4-year-old niece (who I am slowly converting into a mini-Muser) thought that in KoC Matt was saying "When frogs can be kids" :LOL: So cute.

:LOL: Love this!! I love the things little kids hear in Muse lyrics! I'm raising two little Musers (5 and 7), and the youngest thought that TIRO included the line, "I won't let you slobber it." :LOL:

:erm:I've recently started mishearing the lyrics of USOE: instead of

These wars, they can't be won

it's

These whores, they can't be won

to me.

I really wonder what my brain is up to... Probably too much time in the sun...:erm:

it's

to me.

I really wonder what my brain is up to... Probably too much time in the sun...:erm:

I'll take what's behind whore number 2,

Sorry sir, these whores, they caaaan't be won

It has to be thong, goddammit!

And it's different on all sites...

Lyred.com says it's "since ovulation".

Yes.

I know that it's not the official Muse site.

But it really does make more sense, and sounds a lot more like it, too.

Call me crazy but Muse has plenty of instances in lyrics where a line seems like it doesn't make sense but it does. Besides it makes sense to me:

Now that you know I'm trapped you get a sense of elation. Like that person is excited to hear

that he is trapped so they have a sense of elation and would never dream of breaking that fixation :p

Seriously I'm pretty sure it's "sense of elation"

Personally, I also couldn't figure out what he was saying in New Born for the longest time because I was pretty sure it couldn't be "butt squeeze" but that's what it sounded like lol.

I also thought that "Come ride with me" in Knights of Cydonia was "Come, might we three" for the longest time...there's three of them so it made sense to me lol

Isn't it 'our wrongs remain unrectified'? :$

I know it's already been settled, but since it was my inability to read song lyrics correctly at 7 AM that caused the confusion, I went ahead and changed the lyrics in my original post. :facepalm:

Still enjoying this thread a ton! :)

I also thought that "Come ride with me" in Knights of Cydonia was "Come, might we three" for the longest time...there's three of them so it made sense to me lol

I couldn't understand a thing in KoC! I thought he said "Come ride with me, through the vagues of history. I'll show you a gun fall asleep on the job":LOL:

Call me crazy but Muse has plenty of instances in lyrics where a line seems like it doesn't make sense but it does. Besides it makes sense to me:

Now that you know I'm trapped you get a sense of elation. Like that person is excited to hear

that he is trapped so they have a sense of elation and would never dream of breaking that fixation :p

Seriously I'm pretty sure it's "sense of elation"

Personally, I also couldn't figure out what he was saying in New Born for the longest time because I was pretty sure it couldn't be "butt squeeze" but that's what it sounded like lol.

I've even tried listening to it while deliberately trying to hear "since ovulation" but it keeps clearly sounding like "sense of elation"

it's

to me.

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: it happened to me tooo :D

here we go:

"Counterbalance this commotion"

sound like

"can't re-balance this commotion"

Whaaaaatttt??? :D

In Micro Cuts, I always just though the first line of the chorus was "I've seen what you're doing" but the lyrics booklet says "I've seen what you're doing to me" :stunned:

I still for the life of me can't hear "doing to me". To me it sounds like "doiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

I still for the life of me can't hear "doing to me". To me it sounds like "doiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Really? He often takes deep breath before the "TO MEEEEAAAAA", so it should be pretty easy to hear. I just listened to the one from HAARP.

Edit: Oh, it wasn't as clear on the record :p

Hysteria: "Give me your heart and your toast." :facepalm:

And I still don't know is it "the laws of life", "the laws of light" or "the laws you've loved" in Megalomania.

The laws you've loved I think. I also had trouble with that line when I first heard it lol

I couldn't understand a thing in KoC! I thought he said "Come ride with me, through the vagues of history. I'll show you a gun fall asleep on the job":LOL:

I thought it was 'I'll show you the guards who fall asleep on the job'

My brain must have related 'knights' to 'guards' or something :wtf:

Muse lyrics always seem to throw me off :LOL:

I know none of the lyrics of Micro Cuts. All I can make out is a 'someone I should've loved' and that's probably wrong anyway :chuckle:

Yeah same here! and after he takes the massive breath it sounds like he just carries on singing the same word

I thought it was 'I'll show you the guards who fall asleep on the job'

I know none of the lyrics of Micro Cuts. All I can make out is a 'someone I should've loved' and that's probably wrong anyway :chuckle:

No, someone I should've loved is correct :yesey:!!!!!!!! The first time I listened to it, I only caught 'fork on a plate' 'blackboard scratched with hate'. Beautiful song:awesome:

Archived