URGENT PRESALE CODE NOT ARRIVED

jemma1982

Phew!! Thankfully got a code sent from customerserviceteam@warnermusic.com at 9:22am , but LOL was with my little boy having his nursery class photo taken... that completed, he then decided to walk at far, far less than a snail’s pace on the way home... I could see the Muse tickets dripping away with every step but we got home eventually and managed to get tickets for the O2 London... 😃😃

Stress levels may be a few days coming down though with the missing code saga and all that followed it.

1 minute ago, capns76 said:

why is it that there is absolutely no option for delivery to Europe or rest of the world!?!? never experienced that before 😞

If you're going to Birmingham you can get them sent to me and I'll meet you there if you want (I realise that involves a significant level of trust :P)

😁Ha! My original code email has also just arrived. How spectacularly unhelpful! But I guess some folk who are owed the code might not be members on here or know about the 1pm password, so they will be relieved, I guess...
kingfisher0263 - do you mind me asking why you did 100+ searches? I thought the tickets I was offered might be a bit too close to the stage (if that can be a thing) - so much so that we'd be behind the band, so I kept trying to get some a little bit further back. In the end I just took what I was offered rather than risk having to take nosebleeds or the back of the stadium. Were you after a specific spot?

Edited by AnnieUnintended

21 minutes ago, Fantabulistical said:

I have literally just recieved what was obviously the original email with the presale code!!! How well timed 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Same here... as helpful as a chocolate kettle... at least I got tickets via using an earlier code customer services sent me.

1 hour ago, AnnieUnintended said:

😁Ha! My original code email has also just arrived. How spectacularly unhelpful! But I guess some folk who are owed the code might not be members on here or know about the 1pm password, so they will be relieved, I guess...
kingfisher0263 - do you mind me asking why you did 100+ searches? I thought the tickets I was offered might be a bit too close to the stage (if that can be a thing) - so much so that we'd be behind the band, so I kept trying to get some a little bit further back. In the end I just took what I was offered rather than risk having to take nosebleeds or the back of the stadium. Were you after a specific spot?

I was offered tickets almost behind the stage too but wanted to be in front. I've already seen the show and a lot of the visuals and effects need to be seen to be believed. I'm not sure how effective they'll be from that close to the stage. I might be wrong though. I know what you mean about the panic that sets in when you see the seats disappearing so quickly, I thought I might have blown it and left it too late, but perseverance paid off in the end luckily!! I'm at the back but think that will be better for the overall visuals. Hope your seat's o.k. though, if you haven't seen it yet, the show's amazing!!