URGENT PRESALE CODE NOT ARRIVED

jemma1982

9 minutes ago, kingfisher0263 said:

I was offered tickets almost behind the stage too but wanted to be in front. I've already seen the show and a lot of the visuals and effects need to be seen to be believed. I'm not sure how effective they'll be from that close to the stage. I might be wrong though. I know what you mean about the panic that sets in when you see the seats disappearing so quickly, I thought I might have blown it and left it too late, but perseverance paid off in the end luckily!! I'm at the back but think that will be better for the overall visuals. Hope your seat's o.k. though, if you haven't seen it yet, the show's amazing!!

I have seen the show - but from standing so I couldn't see much at all. What little I could see looked amazing, which is why I want to be sure I get a good view this time! Oh well, I'm sure all will be well, and at least I'll see more than I could from the floor, being such a short-arse with great tall blokes all around me! 🙂 

2 minutes ago, AnnieUnintended said:

I have seen the show - but from standing so I couldn't see much at all. What little I could see looked amazing, which is why I want to be sure I get a good view this time! Oh well, I'm sure all will be well, and at least I'll see more than I could from the floor, being such a short-arse with great tall blokes all around me! 🙂 

It should be even better indoors as we won't be waiting for the sun to go down. At London and Bristol it just seemed to go to another level when it was darker. Can't wait again!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kingfisher0263 said:

Did anybody use the website pre-sale? I switched pre-sales dead on 1pm to see if there were more seats available but it looked like it was already sold out and I didn't get offered any? Just wondering if it started earlier than 1pm.

I did. Spent 3 hours between customer services, using the link they sent me.....Every time I tried to book tickets, Ticket Master kept saying  ‘specify number of tickets ‘ which I already had. Now it looks like only General Admission available on Friday. I’m so glad I ordered the album and joined this site. Muse should treat their fans better. 

1 hour ago, kingfisher0263 said:

Did anybody use the website pre-sale? I switched pre-sales dead on 1pm to see if there were more seats available but it looked like it was already sold out and I didn't get offered any? Just wondering if it started earlier than 1pm.

I had a look from 1pm hoping for some £50 seats closer to the stage than what I was offered earlier would become available, but it looks like much the same selection of seats as with album pre-sale, so maybe both have the same allocation. Maybe more will become available for the general sale?

ETA: Also, I've noticed that Ticketmaster allow for cancellations within 24 hours of purchase, so it may be worth checking in over the next 24 hours in case anybody cancels theirs and become available again?

Edited by MooseMuseum

4 hours ago, jnimhaoileoin said:

This one doesn't work for you? - http://listings.ticketmaster.co.uk/muse-uk

Thanks - that's the one I needed. Even that wasn't working properly until I tried using the presale link ( they clearly sent me the wrong one) took me about 20 mind but got there in the end - what a malarkey...  Not to mention the prices!

Wonder how these shows will sell?

4 hours ago, MooseMuseum said:

I had a look from 1pm hoping for some £50 seats closer to the stage than what I was offered earlier would become available, but it looks like much the same selection of seats as with album pre-sale, so maybe both have the same allocation. Maybe more will become available for the general sale?

ETA: Also, I've noticed that Ticketmaster allow for cancellations within 24 hours of purchase, so it may be worth checking in over the next 24 hours in case anybody cancels theirs and become available again?

4 hours ago, MooseMuseum said:

Yeah, I've just compared what's currently available in album presale and fanclub presale, they're both the same.

That explains why there wasn't any seats available  for the website pre-sale then, they'd  already gone in the album  pre-sale!! Wish I'd known that beforehand, could have got tickets much earlier than I did and saved a few hours stress!! Still, at least I 've got some unlike others less fortunate. I'm still going to take a look at the O2 pre-sale tomorrow though, that must be new seats or there won't be anything to sell!

5 hours ago, Swareham123 said:

I did. Spent 3 hours between customer services, using the link they sent me.....Every time I tried to book tickets, Ticket Master kept saying  ‘specify number of tickets ‘ which I already had. Now it looks like only General Admission available on Friday. I’m so glad I ordered the album and joined this site. Muse should treat their fans better. 

Sorry to hear that Swareham123, I was very lucky getting mine but appreciate the anxiety that's created when you know you're 'against the clock'. Hope you get something in the general sale, but it'll be pot luck with the increased volume of people trying. Don't give up too early though, keep re-searching  as the tickets are allocated and released again continually, so you just need to search at the exact right time. That's how I got mine today just at the point I was about to give up. Good luck!!!