URGENT PRESALE CODE NOT ARRIVED

jemma1982

12 minutes ago, andyonly said:

Hi

I got two emails this morning, one after another.

The first was the code for the pre-sale and the second was announcing the new dates and no I'm not trolling before you ask.

Has anyone seen a Tweet saying they've got a code cos all I've seen are people saying they haven't?

Ah. So codes have apparently been sent to some, but not to everyone who should get one? I was wondering if the thousands of happy people with codes wouldn't have reason to be looking on here this evening, which is why we haven't seen many 'yes' posts. But if there are loads on Twitter also saying they haven't got codes then maybe something has gone wrong. If there's an issue with sending them out, hopefully there will still be some decent seats left for sale when the 1pm presale rolls around. It would be very disappointing to only be able to get the nosebleeds again.

1 hour ago, AnnieUnintended said:

Ah. So codes have apparently been sent to some, but not to everyone who should get one? I was wondering if the thousands of happy people with codes wouldn't have reason to be looking on here this evening, which is why we haven't seen many 'yes' posts. But if there are loads on Twitter also saying they haven't got codes then maybe something has gone wrong. If there's an issue with sending them out, hopefully there will still be some decent seats left for sale when the 1pm presale rolls around. It would be very disappointing to only be able to get the nosebleeds again.

I'm sure they have some allocated for the 9am and 1pm ones I don't think they have the same seats in both. Best of luck. It's a shame that my 9am one didn't come. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AnnieUnintended said:

There's no doubt something has gone wrong Annie as it's the same chaos as for the stadium gigs pre-sales. You would have thought it would have been sorted by now but obviously not. Just makes you feel cheated when promises are made, you follow the instructions in good faith but still don't get a code. It's obviously not the band's fault, they're probably not even aware there's a problem, but someone, somewhere is responsible and should be accountable for the stress, anxiety and upset being caused. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just a thought, but if you all are able to access your muse.mu account (I gather many are having issues with this) did any of you have this box ticked when the emails went out and still not receive one? I'm not sure whether this includes ticket pre-sale codes or not.

Screen Shot 2019-06-10 at 10.28.32 PM.png

No codes here for the 9AM sale either but I was sent them for all the previous Simulation Theory shows... had bought the boxset version and the basic CD version too, so had been sent duplicate codes before... now  🙄 

EDIT... Seems like a flood of people aren’t being sent the codes they are entitled to... so a bigger flood for the 1pm sale then, adding to the frustration ... poor show from the Muse Store on this one.

Edited by Habanero
Update
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, james90 said:

Just a thought, but if you all are able to access your muse.mu account (I gather many are having issues with this) did any of you have this box ticked when the emails went out and still not receive one? I'm not sure whether this includes ticket pre-sale codes or not.

Screen Shot 2019-06-10 at 10.28.32 PM.png

I found my entire profile section blank and that box unticked when I went in to get the 1pm code. So I can see the password there, but you might be on to something. If all our boxes got unticked, that might explain why so few codes have been sent out. I did get the general 'new dates announced' email though.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AnnieUnintended said:

I found my entire profile section blank and that box unticked when I went in to get the 1pm code. So I can see the password there, but you might be on to something. If all our boxes got unticked, that might explain why so few codes have been sent out. I did get the general 'new dates announced' email though.

I always hate it when websites suddenly get “improved” ... could have messed everybody up... the 9am sale may be a very quiet one

• Like 1