URGENT PRESALE CODE NOT ARRIVED

jemma1982

Just now, doddsy7 said:

I emailed them around five to 9 and they have just responded now with a code and standing tickets are available. Keep the faith people and keep checking your inbox 😁👍🏼

How much are the standing tickets? 

19 minutes ago, AnnieUnintended said:

Found it, and yes, it went straight through! Tickets bought. HUGE thanks to sakurachu who suggested emailing customer services, and charlotte16492 for pointing me to the right link. I'd have been utterly lost without your help. My daughters are going to explode when I get home tonight and give them the good news that they're going. We'll be eating beans on toast for several weeks to pay for it, but every bean will be worth it! THANK YOU!!!!! 🙂

I'm so glad you got it sorted.  I'm excited for your daughters. Is it the first time they are going too see muse?

This trip will be my first night away from my son who will be 4 months old when we go. I'm so excited and glad I thought to email customers services. 

2 minutes ago, Swareham123 said:

Not received my pre order album or fan club code either. Way to treat your fans Muse, you know, the ones that have made you millionaires. #gutted

Have you logged in to the member's area? That's where the fan club code should be.

8 minutes ago, sakurachu said:

I'm so glad you got it sorted.  I'm excited for your daughters. Is it the first time they are going too see muse?

This trip will be my first night away from my son who will be 4 months old when we go. I'm so excited and glad I thought to email customers services. 

Yes, it'll be their first Muse concert. I took eldest (13) to see Imagine Dragons and she loved it, but she also really loves Muse so was gutted I booked a standing ticket for London the other week and couldn't take her. And youngest is still jealous that she missed Imagine Dragons and hasn't been to a big concert yet. They're both going to be blown away by this show, it's absolutely stunning! And as I'm too small to have been able to see much from standing last time, I'm looking forward to being able to take in the effects properly from up in the seats this time.

First night away from a tiny one is always hard, but he'll be fine and you'll have an amazing time!!

48 minutes ago, Richardandrewturrell said:

For anyone who hasn’t received  a code email uk-customerserviceteam@wmgcustomerservice.com now and they’ll send you a code straight away I’ve just  done it and got a code and got tickets within 5 minutes good luck 

Thank you! This worked for me.