jemma1982

URGENT PRESALE CODE NOT ARRIVED

5 minutes ago, Richardandrewturrell said:

For anyone who hasn’t received  a code email uk-customerserviceteam@wmgcustomerservice.com now and they’ll send you a code straight away I’ve just  done it and got a code and got tickets within 5 minutes good luck 

I emailed them about 30mins ago... No response as of yet

7 minutes ago, Richardandrewturrell said:

For anyone who hasn’t received  a code email uk-customerserviceteam@wmgcustomerservice.com now and they’ll send you a code straight away I’ve just  done it and got a code and got tickets within 5 minutes good luck 

Same here, I had a reply back within minutes and now have tickets 😃

I emailed them around five to 9 and they have just responded now with a code and standing tickets are available. Keep the faith people and keep checking your inbox 😁👍🏼

Just now, doddsy7 said:

I emailed them around five to 9 and they have just responded now with a code and standing tickets are available. Keep the faith people and keep checking your inbox 😁👍🏼

How much are the standing tickets? 

Really quick reply from customer services with a code, so that's brilliant service.

Unfortunately I can't seem to get checkout to work, keeps timing out when trying to take payment.

3 minutes ago, ChloeG15 said:

How much are the standing tickets? 

I paid £344 for 4 standing tickets all in with delivery and booking fee. 

Thanks so much for the suggestions. I emailed and was sent a code. I now have tickets.

Finally got a reply. Apparently my email doesn't come up with anything, despite having preordered the album and have received the previous presale codes. 

19 minutes ago, AnnieUnintended said:

Found it, and yes, it went straight through! Tickets bought. HUGE thanks to sakurachu who suggested emailing customer services, and charlotte16492 for pointing me to the right link. I'd have been utterly lost without your help. My daughters are going to explode when I get home tonight and give them the good news that they're going. We'll be eating beans on toast for several weeks to pay for it, but every bean will be worth it! THANK YOU!!!!! 🙂

I'm so glad you got it sorted.  I'm excited for your daughters. Is it the first time they are going too see muse?

This trip will be my first night away from my son who will be 4 months old when we go. I'm so excited and glad I thought to email customers services. 

21 hours ago, jemma1982 said:

Afternoon

I have not received my code for 9ampresale which I should get as I did pre order the album and had the code last time?

The email used is da_jemma@hotmail.com and Id is jemma1982

Please help :)

Sent from my iPhone

Not received my code either. Way to treat your fans Muse👏👏👏👏

Not received my pre order album or fan club code either. Way to treat your fans Muse, you know, the ones that have made you millionaires. #gutted

Just had to keep refreshing the checkout pages - looks like it was timing out trying to verify the card.

Thanks to those who posted the customer services email address, would have been lost without that.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Swareham123 said:

Not received my pre order album or fan club code either. Way to treat your fans Muse, you know, the ones that have made you millionaires. #gutted

Have you logged in to the member's area? That's where the fan club code should be.

Got them after emailing customer service!

They didn't say "I have given you the code"

8 minutes ago, sakurachu said:

I'm so glad you got it sorted.  I'm excited for your daughters. Is it the first time they are going too see muse?

This trip will be my first night away from my son who will be 4 months old when we go. I'm so excited and glad I thought to email customers services. 

Yes, it'll be their first Muse concert. I took eldest (13) to see Imagine Dragons and she loved it, but she also really loves Muse so was gutted I booked a standing ticket for London the other week and couldn't take her. And youngest is still jealous that she missed Imagine Dragons and hasn't been to a big concert yet. They're both going to be blown away by this show, it's absolutely stunning! And as I'm too small to have been able to see much from standing last time, I'm looking forward to being able to take in the effects properly from up in the seats this time.

First night away from a tiny one is always hard, but he'll be fine and you'll have an amazing time!!

Thanks to those who shared the email to customer service. Had reply within 20 mins and have purchases my tickets.