URGENT PRESALE CODE NOT ARRIVED

jemma1982

Just now, kingfisher0263 said:

Sounds like the first time round where some people were fortunate enough to get them but others didn't! Not got mine either but didn't first time either so not holding out much hope!! 😟😞

That is awful.  I got mine before but couldn't make those gigs but can do the septemeber one. I really hope it gets sent. Has anyone recieved the email?

I've just come on here to see if anyone had the answer to the same question. So, yes, could anyone who has received their code please let us know? And if I used my previous one to buy tickets already, does that mean I've had my chance so I won't get another this time? I did get a new code when the Bristol date was announced even though I had already used my previous code.

Hi

I got an email at 09:01 this morning with a code for the 9am pre-sale but the links all take you to the Friday general sales page at the moment.

Thinking maybe there's going to be another email with a link sent out for the pre-sale maybe.

41 minutes ago, sakurachu said:

That is awful.  I got mine before but couldn't make those gigs but can do the septemeber one. I really hope it gets sent. Has anyone recieved the email?

Not only awful but extremely stressful trying to contact someone to try to get it before the pre-sale!! Luckily demand was such that there were still tickets available (but I didn't know that at the time!) and I eventually managed to get tickets for London and Bristol. I'm guessing demand for these gigs will be much higher though so hope to get a code this time without the anxiety!!

8 minutes ago, racemonkey said:

Hi

I got an email at 09:01 this morning with a code for the 9am pre-sale but the links all take you to the Friday general sales page at the moment.

Thinking maybe there's going to be another email with a link sent out for the pre-sale maybe.

You'll find when the pre-sale starts there will be an option for you to use your code. Congratulations on receiving one, you're obviously one of the 'chosen few' !

17 minutes ago, racemonkey said:

Hi

Ah. That's not good news for those of us who haven't had the code. The email I got at 9.01 this morning just announced the new dates - no code. So I guess I'm not getting one then. 😞
I'm taking my mega-fan daughter this time so need seated tickets, which means the code is a bit more crucial to get good seats. She still hasn't forgiven me for not taking her to the Olympic Stadium gig.

The link will only take you to the general sale page until the presale opens, if I remember how it all works. Good luck if you're planning to buy tickets!

9 minutes ago, sakurachu said:

The fact that one person has gotten it so far isnt good for the rest of us.

I have the code for the 1pm sale but not the 9am sale. So sad! 

I'm sure everybody on here has the site code but as Muse fanatics we all want the best possible chance and I'm afraid Warner have made a right cock-up of the CD purchase codes!! Still, let's hope we all get a ticket somehow!! Good luck everyone!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, racemonkey said:

Hi

Racemonkey any chance you could post the website link you have been given for tomorrow morning. I have my code but no idea where to buy from as I wasnt given the link.

13 minutes ago, sakurachu said:

Racemonkey any chance you could post the website link you have been given for tomorrow morning. I have my code but no idea where to buy from as I wasnt given the link.

Tickets for presale and general sales on Ticketmaster - https://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/muse-tickets/artist/1400322

But London only at this point.

Edited by AnnieUnintended

6 minutes ago, Fantabulistical said:

Snap! No code! I received one last time. I tried emailing the address above but my email account kept telling me it was an invalid email address 🙁🙁🙁🙁

Yes! I can’t find another email either so am a bit stuck on what to do,