Weirdest reasons for not liking Muse..

Liron

"Matt's nostrils are too big" :wtf:

That was almost an issue, but I got out my measuring instruments and decided he was within acceptable nostril specifications. I mean, let's face it, nostril size is the most sensible way of judging music.;):LOL::LOL::LOL:

That was almost an issue, but I got out my measuring instruments and decided he was within acceptable nostril specifications. I mean, let's face it, nostril size is the most sensible way of judging music.;):LOL::LOL::LOL:

:LOL: :LOL:

Ok, to be honest, the comment wasn't actually about not liking Muse, but it was such a random comment I had to post it. :LOL:

friend 1: 'It was annoying. like, all the songs were so boring!'

me: *STAB*

friend 1 continue: 'they're all so slow and long'

me: *STAB STAB*

friend 2: 'united states of Eurasia is too fricken ... weird!'

me: *grabs knife out of other 'friend' and stabs this one*

:D

"Sounds like someone's cut off his you-know-what,"

Well, fuck that. I'm never going to show Micro Cuts to anyone ever again. Go back and listen to your Justin Bieber and Jesse McCartney CDs, Laura :)

Really? She listens to Justin Bieber, and she thinks Matt had his stuff cut off? :stunned::eek: Ugh, stupid people annoys me :facepalm::p

You should try chainsaw, it's more effective :happy:

I lol'd :LOL:

me:WHY SPLIT THESE STATES WHEN THERE CAN BE ONNNLYYYY ONEEEE??????

AND MUST WE DO AS WE ARE TOLD?

MUST WE DO AS WE'RE TOLD????

other person:oh god that song is laughably bad

me: :eek:

I AM HUNGRY FOR SOME UNREST

I WANNA PUSH THIS BEYOND A PEACEFUL PROTEST

I WANNA SPEAK IN A LANGUAGE THAT THEY'LL UNDERSTAND

DEDICATION TO A NEW AGE

IS THIS THE END OF DESTRUCTION AND RAMPAGE?

ANOTHER CHANCE TO ERASE THEN REPEAT IT AGAIN

COUNTER BALANCE THIS COMMOTION

WE'RE NOT DROPLETS IN THE OCEAN, OOOOCEAANNNNN

:yesey:

other person: it's so bad though... the 1984 references made me want to stab myself in the stomach when I first heard them...

me: You don't like 1984? :o

other person: it's pretty good, but the references are so laughably obvious... not even references really, just Matt Belamy putting on a shirt that says "LOL LOOK WE'RE TALKING ABOUT 1984, IT'S ALMOST AS IF WE'RE MAKING A POINT OR SOME SHIT"

:stunned::stunned::stunned: Even spelled Matt's name wrong. :stunned::stunned::stunned:

get this one...

me: i love muse

them: ewww, why?

me: because not only are their lyrics BLISSful and they serenade me into a dream of FALLING AWAY WITH them, their instrumentals would cause a NEUTRON STAR COLLISION so close to earth that you would get down on your knees, throw your arms up in the air and scream " why did you cause this APOCALYPSE PLEASE?!" then you would look up towards the fragmentation of the STARLIGHT as you sense FEAR AND PANIC IN THE AIR you'll feel at peace because you BELONG TO muse. they will EXCERSIZE THE DEMONS FROM YOUR PAST. and they WILL HOLD YOU FOR ALL THAT YOU'VE DONE!!! because muse...muse is not just a band, they are the devil and will MAKE YOU BURN IN HELL FOR ALL OF YOUR SINS, such as not TAKING A BOW towards them... :yesey:

them: wow.... well i hate them...:mad:

me:WHY!!!!

them:i don't know... just because...

ASSHOLES!!!

get this one...

me: i love muse

them: ewww, why?

me: because not only are their lyrics BLISSful and they serenade me into a dream of FALLING AWAY WITH them, their instrumentals would cause a NEUTRON STAR COLLISION so close to earth that you would get down on your knees, throw your arms up in the air and scream " why did you cause this APOCALYPSE PLEASE?!" then you would look up towards the fragmentation of the STARLIGHT as you sense FEAR AND PANIC IN THE AIR you'll feel at peace because you BELONG TO muse. they will EXCERSIZE THE DEMONS FROM YOUR PAST. and they WILL HOLD YOU FOR ALL THAT YOU'VE DONE!!! because muse...muse is not just a band, they are the devil and will MAKE YOU BURN IN HELL FOR ALL OF YOUR SINS, such as not TAKING A BOW towards them... :yesey:

them: wow.... well i hate them...:mad:

me:WHY!!!!

them:i don't know... just because...

ASSHOLES!!!

Win! :LOL:

I tried showing my dad who is a hardcore rock music fan and he said matt's voice is 'too intense and high pitched' and that it would give him a headache if he listened to any more.

My ex-boyfriend looked at my poster in the living area and said all 3 of them were gay because of their pants....yeah..that's why he is an ex.

I almost choked :LOL: :LOL:

Husband got very angry because I put "that atheist band sticker" on the lower left rear window of my car. Funny that in doing so he totally ignored the H.I.M. sticker on the lower right. (yeah, i know, weird combination there)

Archived