[Daniel Radcliffe] A Muse Cover Was His 'Proudest Moment!

chudenk

So what is Radcliffe's go-to karaoke showstopper?

I did 'Feeling Good' by Muse. That was my proudest moment, because I actually did that rather well. I was really pleased, because I can sing," he promised. "I've been having singing lessons for two and a half years. I'm not amazing, obviously, but I'm all right."

source

N'aww, he thought Muse wrote it. :LOL:

.. Actually so did I when I first heard it years ago when I first became a fan and heard the exotic sound of it. Because I'd already heard Muscle Museum too which had the same kind of mood to it, out of this world mood. It could have been their own. :LOL:

So what is Radcliffe's go-to karaoke showstopper?

I did 'Feeling Good' by Muse. That was my proudest moment, because I actually did that rather well. I was really pleased, because I can sing," he promised. "I've been having singing lessons for two and a half years. I'm not amazing, obviously, but I'm all right."

source

(i assume this means) Harry Potter likes Muse :awesome:

Well since we're talking about Harry Potter and Muse (lol not really) but James Phelps (who Plays Fred Weasley) likes Muse too! (And he actually likes one of their songs because on twitter he posted a link to PIB) :happy: Just thought I'd mention that. :p

Well since we're talking about Harry Potter and Muse (lol not really) but James Phelps (who Plays Fred Weasley) likes Muse too! (And he actually likes one of their songs because on twitter he posted a link to PIB) :happy: Just thought I'd mention that. :p

He's coming to Wembley. :awesome:

Archived