I'm also not a huge fan of Showbiz, I think Muscle Museum, Uno, Unintended, Cave and so many other songs are better on the album.

What are you talking about!? Showbiz, MM and Cave are the best songs on there! Pfff if they weren't on there would be no point in the album :noey:

What are you talking about!? Showbiz, MM and Cave are the best songs on there! Pfff if they weren't on there would be no point in the album :noey:

Starting another Showbiz war already, you're amazing. :eek::LOL:

...But it wouldn't be a pointless album seeing how there are several better songs than Cave and MM on there. :p

HT&ILY :yesey:

Falling Down :noey:

I don't get on very well with that song.. only sometimes.

I love it, mainly because I generally like to revel in misery. :LOL:

Every thread should turn into some sort of Showbiz discussion by rights, you knows it. :cool:

I just think that the way the guitar and vocal melody are the same in the verses is boring as hell, and the lyrics are a bit shit.

I like the passion that goes into it live, but I really don't think it's a good song, at all.

Knights of Cydonia, definately. And Dead Star - its a excellent song, but everyone's always like "OMGz i WiSh MoOzE RoTe SnGs LiKe dEd StAr nOw, aLl dEy WrYt nOw R sHiT SngZ LiKe iNvInCibLe!". :erm:

I just think that the way the guitar and vocal melody are the same in the verses is boring as hell, and the lyrics are a bit shit.

:eek:

Ok you made a mistake in saying those last seven words!!! Those three songs are my top three Muse songs and I think the lyrics just draw me in so much because I relate to them a lot, they are like my personality songs!

Ok you made a mistake in saying those last seven words!!! Those three songs are my top three Muse songs and I think the lyrics just draw me in so much because I relate to them a lot, they are like my personality songs!

I'm sure you can relate to "come in my cave" so well. :stunned::p

Apocalypse Please - just bad.

Invincible - Lower than average b side. Terrible single.

Muscle Museum - Live versions are better but its just dull.

Take A Bow - good intro but i've no idea why people rave about it.

Butterflies and Hurricanes.

Host - added as ive seen several people claim its amazing and it really isnt.

Citizen Erased - awesome song but also very overated.

EDIT:

If you have been playing with yourself in every toilet you visit, then i would be worried. :p

Is a third of your personality really that repetitive?

Now that is lies. Besides, not that many cream over it like anyways.

Precisely, I hardly ever see it mentioned and Muse have only played it live a handful of times...so based on that, and listening to it now for the first time in ages, I'd say it's criminally underrated if anything. :stunned:

Take A Bow - good intro but i've no idea why people rave about it.

Because it's haunting, progressive and atmospheric. It doesn't conform to normal song structures, it constantly evolves and also live it's fantastic...because there is flashy lights... :p

Archived