By being awesome? The vid made the studio version a bit more exciting, since it has so many things going on.

I still stand by my vote that is one of their worst videos lol. Exactly it had so many things going on that you didn't have a chance to listen to the damn song :rolleyes:

*wonders how many people are getting confused between "overrated" and "awesome song but i've heard it so many times im now sick of it" *

Anyhoo, imo Micro cuts and unintended are highly overrated, but then again there is only a handful of early songs i actually really like.

I, personally (and I'm going to be hated for this), think that Bliss is the most overrated and over-played song in the Muse setlist. I've never warmed to the song EVER. I've been a fan since 1999 when I saw muse in a very sweaty gig in a small pub in Leicester. When origin came out I rushed to the shops to buy it that morning, and was unimpressed with bliss right from the start.

While we're on about overrated...can I dare to mention Cave? Don't get me wrong I love the song, but I don't think it's as good as people rant on about! It's also a bastard to sing, I've played it in my band several times and it just hurts!

A song which I think deserves more ranting about how good it is: Take A Bow. So many people complain about that song on various muse message boards, especially if Muse dare to end a set with it!! I saw it ending the set at Edinburgh last year and everyone walked away with a complete shocked look on their face about how good that ending was. It was easily the high point of the night.

/end rant...have a nice day everyone :)

My god, I've just read that back and it reads like a 12 year old had written it...I do apologise!!!!

*wonders how many people are getting confused between "overrated" and "awesome song but i've heard it so many times im now sick of it" *

Anyhoo, imo Micro cuts and unintended are highly overrated, but then again there is only a handful of early songs i actually really like.

exactly!there's overrated and there's overplayed.why say TIRO is overrated is beyond me.most people on the board seem to bash it

and microcuts shows matt's voice off.you can't but admire it.but it's a matter of opinion anyway...

i'd say CE

Guest muse-ical93

Supermassive Black Hole

Its good, but its not their best.

Would have to agree with cave also

I'm gonna get flamed for this, but overrated IMO are Citizen Erased, Ruled by Secrecy and New Born. I love them obviously, but I don't think they're amongst Muse's very best songs as everyone else seems to think.

Archived