New Born is the only song that must never, EVER be dropped from the setlist.

Completely true.

The most overrated Muse song is Map of the Problematique or Muscle Museum (albeit being a great song).

I like knights of cydonia! I think it has a really epic quality to it, it builds and is the perfect way to end an album. It gives hope that the next album will be of similar quality (to that song, not to others on the album I was less fond of).

New Born is the only song that must never, EVER be dropped from the setlist.

+ 1 :yesey:

Overrated... Starlight and Time is Running Out.

Knights is a good song, but I'm a drummer.... they did a great job there so I like it more.

While Plug in Baby, Muscle Museum, and Showbiz are great song , they should play less of it after Wembo and play more less-famous song like Falling Away With You, Glorious(which is a more perfect way to end BH&R) or something....

I think we should lynch anyone who badmouths Showbiz from now on. :D

Hmmm.. ok deal :D

And New Born, sometimes it can get tiring and be like "oh for God's sake I've heard this TOO many times" but its definately some of the best work Muse have ever done and definately can't be removed from a setlist it just wouldn't feel right.

Oh yeah TIRO.. definately overrated even though its the song that introduced me to the band.. I just don't always feels its grooviness now I think its just too overplayed as well as PiB it seems to be the only Muse song people know these days :erm:

And New Born, sometimes it can get tiring and be like "oh for God's sake I've heard this TOO many times" but its definately some of the best work Muse have ever done and definately can't be removed from a setlist it just wouldn't feel right.

Oh yeah TIRO.. definately overrated even though its the song that introduced me to the band.. I just don't always feels its grooviness now I think its just too overplayed as well as PiB it seems to be the only Muse song people know these days :erm:

Well I don't really listen to it too much (too young, young, soulless is everywhere, yes), hence why I don't get bored of it. :D It wouldn't be a Muse gig without New Born, it's pretty much their national anthem for me.

I agree with both of those songs, as well as Hysteria actually...I know they obviously couldn't get rid of them from the setlist completely as too many people would moan, but they could still play them less often than they do at the minute. :stunned:

Well I don't really listen to it too much (too young, young, soulless is everywhere, yes), hence why I don't get bored of it. :D It wouldn't be a Muse gig without New Born, it's pretty much their national anthem for me.

I agree with both of those songs, as well as Hysteria actually...I know they obviously couldn't get rid of them from the setlist completely as too many people would moan, but they could still play them less often than they do at the minute. :stunned:

Yeah its surprising they don't get bored of the same handful of songs and bring back other songs now and again... and I try not to listen to New Born too much these days either

invincible easily as everyone goes on about it! :rolleyes:

haha

id say fury - everyone goes :OMFG1!!1 FurY iZ t3H B3StiSt.....but theres a reason it didnt make it onto the album....t'aint very good! :LOL:

Well, in order to be over-rated it must be rated highly, and I suppose the best way to do that would be high chart positions/absolute fan favouritism in the case of songs like Citizen Erased.

Personally as far as chart position goes I'd have to say Time is Running Out could be the most over-rated, the fans seem to go mad for it, and although I like the song it's not up there for me at all.

I would have said Unintended but just recently I got into the song, having thought it was really overrated in the past (Muses first top 20 single, right?).

I don't think Butterflies and Hurricanes should have had anywhere near as much chart success either, also Take a Bow seems to occupy highly overrated positions in setlists, first or last, when I find the song to be distinctly average. I'm also not a huge fan of Showbiz, I think Muscle Museum, Uno, Unintended, Cave and so many other songs are better on the album.

+ 1 :yesey:

Overrated... Starlight and Time is Running Out.

Knights is a good song, but I'm a drummer.... they did a great job there so I like it more.

While Plug in Baby, Muscle Museum, and Showbiz are great song , they should play less of it after Wembo and play more less-famous song like Falling Away With You, Glorious(which is a more perfect way to end BH&R) or something....

Starlight, that's for sure.

Time is Running Out isn't that much of a big deal with people. Starlight is.

invincible easily as everyone goes on about it! :rolleyes:

haha

id say fury - everyone goes :OMFG1!!1 FurY iZ t3H B3StiSt.....but theres a reason it didnt make it onto the album....t'aint very good! :LOL:

Invincible is only overrated in my mind :LOL:

I wouldn't say overrated.

I find it hard to consider something as "overrated". I don't think I can find a band that actually sucks, and everybody are in such bad shape of denial that they don't even know it.

but how can you truly love something if you can't hate something?