It's hard to say really what is 'overrated'

I've never really gotten into Hysteria though. It's 'perfect' musically and I love playing the bassline, but for all it's really still nowhere near as powerful as the other songs.

And Micro Cuts :$

uhm, whatever. peace.

i d also vote for Invincible I guess.

And by the way , isnt exopolitics way too underated? :$ (is there another topic for these songs? heh)

:LOL: I was agreeing with you above, just in case you thought I was taking the mick

I'm creating an underrated thread

CE is my second least favourite Muse song. Invincible cannot be overrated, as nearly everyone here hates it. Anyway:

Pretty much all of OoS cept the 6 singles. I actually cant stand it!

I actually can't stand people who can't count singles. Although I agree OoS is possibly the most overrated album ever.

I know many people who love that song, actually.

Btw, as long as Muse will play it in a gig, i'll consider Invincible an overrated song.

I don't think it's over-rated nor under-rated.

But how do you consider Invincible to be an over-rated song just on the basis that it's in the setlists a lot of the time?

But how do you consider Invincible to be an over-rated song just on the basis that it's in the setlists a lot of the time?

in my opinion there are so many other songs that Muse should/could play instead of Invincible. I think they are overrating it whilst are underrating other songs that are better by far.

oh, sorry, i just think it's the worst muse song ever, i'm not impartial at all :p

in my opinion there are so many other songs that Muse should/could play instead of Invincible. I think they are overrating it whilst are underrating other songs that are better by far.

oh, sorry, i just think it's the worst muse song ever, i'm not impartial at all :p

I think that definition of over-rated is pretty limited. A song can be over-rated by lots of people (fans, critics etc.) and not just the band.

Invincible IS the worst Muse song I have ever heard (based on the fact that at this point in their career, they can do so much better) but it's tricky to say whether it's over-rated or under-rated.

I know many people who love that song, actually.

Btw, as long as Muse will play it in a gig, i'll consider Invincible an overrated song.

I love it too, actually. And Muse probably do too, as they keep playing it. And so they should!

Archived