KirkBot

Has anyone yet determined the fate of the album picks? I really want to buy everything I want from here at once (damn you UK to US shipping fees), and it wouldn't be complete without the picks.

So this means we CAN order from the UK shop and ship to the US? (Sorry, I know this issue comes up a lot, but please help me anyway - thank you in advance.)

So this means we CAN order from the UK shop and ship to the US? (Sorry' date=' I know this issue comes up a lot, but please help me anyway - thank you in advance.)[/quote']

It let me order. The shipping ends up being about 12USD, and the exchange rate makes everything about 1.5 times the price shown. However, I care not; the men's Exo shirt is too awesome to pass up.

It's all a bit pricey. I might hang on until christmas to get some of these things.

I like the puzzle but it's too expensive.

I'll probably get the plectrums, then ask for a t-shirt and some other goodies for xmas.

Unless I get a significant pay rise or stupid John Lewis give me some extra hours.

what?

but damn I wanted :LOL: I have a thing for those 'puzzles'

I knew I should've worded it differently. :LOL:

There's a lot of items I see that say 'Limited Edition' and the items just never go away. :LOL: The trippy puzzle might not been one of those items. :(

OR, maybe there was a technical stuff-up like the tin of plectrums? /optimistic

I knew I should've worded it differently. :LOL:

There's a lot of items I see that say 'Limited Edition' and the items just never go away. :LOL: The trippy puzzle might not been one of those items. :(

OR, maybe there was a technical stuff-up like the tin of plectrums? /optimistic

I hope so too! Hope it's just a mess up from the shop management! :shifty:

I was just about to buy that nice yellow top but they only have it in medium and i am a small how typical... Just got paid and everything :supersad:

I am hoping they put much more stock on the shop i mean i wanted that puzzle too like most people on this thread...

Well you could always get the medium one, then put it thru a hot wash to shrink it ;) ...but I'm sure they'll have lots more stock in. They can only store so much in these virtual shops, y'know. The shelves are quite small. :p:

Well you could always get the medium one, then put it thru a hot wash to shrink it ;) ...but I'm sure they'll have lots more stock in. They can only store so much in these virtual shops, y'know. The shelves are quite small. :p:

:chuckle: I have actually never shrank anything in the wash yet... Hopefully i never will.

:chuckle: Virtual shelves :noey: They need bigger ones!

Archived