KirkBot

Something did go wrong with the plectrums!

So if you wasn't lucky enough to have already order them before this happened (Like me :( ), then we are going to have to wait.

I do hope they return, I've wanted a Muse plectrum for soooo long.

May have to buy a set for show, and a set that I use :LOL:

Something did go wrong with the plectrums!

So if you wasn't lucky enough to have already order them before this happened (Like me :( ), then we are going to have to wait.

I do hope they return, I've wanted a Muse plectrum for soooo long.

May have to buy a set for show, and a set that I use :LOL:

I'd be petrified of losing them :LOL:

:LOL: Same here. That's why, as much as I want them, I don't know whether to buy them, I lose everything.

That's why I bought the necklace, I'll be less likely to lose it. Though I can tell i'll still have a spazzy moment where i'll think i've lost it and it'll be around my neck :chuckle:

That's why I bought the necklace, I'll be less likely to lose it. Though I can tell i'll still have a spazzy moment where i'll think i've lost it and it'll be around my neck :chuckle:

Ooh the necklace is :awesome:, I bought it too. Yeah, now that I think about it, I will probably do the same thing... :chuckle:

AHHH! This stuff is amazing!

I'm getting the Stage design women's tshirt (as apprently I have too many black tshirts) and Im definitely getting the plectrum necklace, and I will never take it off... ish.

And the picks look amazing, and would be an ideal Father's day present for my dad (me really), but where are they??

Hmm, what to get? I've wanted a new T-shirt for ages now but they're expensive - might save up. Exogenesis ones are nice, quite like the slightly older turqoise one, but white is cool too. But I want one with stuffs on the back :LOL:

How much were the plectrums? Must have.

Might get another Muse cup. I got one at the NIA but I didn't use it incase it got damaged in the dishwasher. So I want one to use.

Defo getting the tinmuff poster, meaning to get that for ages.

The puzzle looks great but expensive. Like the Uprising teddies.

Might get the bracelet or the necklace.

Gahh, I love it all, fuck designer labels, they're all shit. I want all this Muse merch in my wardrobe so much nicer.

Programme looks cool but gig programmes are always a rip off.

Gahh, why do I never get any overtime :(

Getting the poncho for T in the Park if it rains :LOL::awesome:

:

:yesey:

:awesome:

I really want the Muse logo ID bracelet, Muse puzzle (would look lovely in my room :D) ,logo phone charm and one of the posters....

I wanted the plectrum necklace but looking at the picture, it looks like the black and silver bits are joined together which im not keen on so i'll prob get the bracelet:D

I'm loving the new exogenesis top as well...but i've already got tons of white tops and i've already got the white uprising top :erm:

(btw, can i just say how much I LOLD at the poncho :chuckle:)

I bought the puzzle. And I had the same necklace vs. bracelet problem. I'm allergic to all metals, though, and my wrist is far less sensitive than my neck so I decided the bracelet would be more intelligent for me. Agreed that that poncho is a WIN. But I will never use such a thing. :$

I ordered my stuff today. I figured that I should just buy it in bulk (because I live in the US, with shipping and with the exchange rate it's damn expensive). I added the puzzle to my basket in about 10 seconds. My problem is... I won't use the thing! I bought this really nice, abstract rubik's cube of NYC from MoMA once and I haven't used it since. I was too afraid to ruint he design! lol I have a feeling that's exactly what will happen with this unless I know, from the start, how to solve it. Anyone want to post a cheat sheet? :LOL:

I have a feeling that's exactly what will happen with this unless I know, from the start, how to solve it. Anyone want to post a cheat sheet? :LOL:

This is exactly how I feel :LOL:

I want to have it intact with all the pretty design together for display, BUT I want to play around with it, and I KNOW I'll never be able to complete it again :LOL:

Guest hysteriaaah
The poncho rules!! :mad::chuckle:

I feel the same about the necklace/bracelet situation. Also my mum said the necklace would send my neck green. :'(

I love the new poster at the minutee.

I'v egot the uprsising top too, but desperately love that exogenesis top. :(:LOL:

If anyone buys the poncho, please upload a picture so i can majorly LOL at you from millions of miles away :)

And i think i've decided to get the bracelet....i definitely think the two pieces of the necklace are joined together which is kinda odd and besides, i wear bracelets more often :D

Oh who am i kidding, i want it all :D I think i'll have to wait for a while to buy this stuff though...seeing as i'm planning to buy in bulk (shipping is fucking 20 bucks)

Btw, are you guys talking about the plectrums with the album covers on them? I only just noticed them today in the picture and put them into my 'definitely' pile :D I bet you i'd frame them...:p

Guest hysteriaaah
Are they? :stunned:

If you zoom into them, they look like they overlap...

and besides, when the plectrums come back up(which i'm confident they will :)) i'll undoubtedly get those:D

If you zoom into them, they look like they overlap...

and besides, when the plectrums come back up(which i'm confident they will :)) i'll undoubtedly get those:D

Oh darn. I thought they just split them like that to show the leather bit.

I zoomed in and I THINK it looks like they're stuck overlapping because of the reflection of the leather bit onto the silver bit? /optimistic :LOL:

This is exactly how I feel :LOL:

I want to have it intact with all the pretty design together for display, BUT I want to play around with it, and I KNOW I'll never be able to complete it again :LOL:

:LOL: Glad I'm not the only one! I know! It would look so pretty on my book case! But it would also look pretty being played with! Maybe we can make a support thread on here so we people who are challenged with them can have the more puzzle inclined ones tell us how to do this. THEN I would play with it. :awesome:

:LOL: Glad I'm not the only one! I know! It would look so pretty on my book case! But it would also look pretty being played with! Maybe we can make a support thread on here so we people who are challenged with them can have the more puzzle inclined ones tell us how to do this. THEN I would play with it. :awesome:

:LOL: Brilliant idea! It should include YouTube tutorials as well :chuckle:

The .mu shop should really just send us two. One for display and one for playing :LOL:

:LOL: Brilliant idea! It should include YouTube tutorials as well :chuckle:

The .mu shop should really just send us two. One for display and one for playing :LOL:

lol But of course, it has to be the boys themselves modeling the puzzle for us! With Matt solving it and giving us some ridiculous solution to the puzzle.

Haha Agreed. They must understand, we cherish the Muse-ness of the product over its functionality. A copy would actually allow us to use our brains. Plus, we'd get two! And maybe they could throw some other stuff in there too (plectrums*cough*). Either that or just a simple directions sheet.

lol But of course, it has to be the boys themselves modeling the puzzle for us! With Matt solving it and giving us some ridiculous solution to the puzzle.

Haha Agreed. They must understand, we cherish the Muse-ness of the product over its functionality. A copy would actually allow us to use our brains. Plus, we'd get two! And maybe they could throw some other stuff in there too (plectrums*cough*). Either that or just a simple directions sheet.

Oh of course! I won't just take a random persons directions on such a thing!

Exactly! Maybe even a few dozen shirts sticker? :LOL:

I'd definitely make use of that directions sheet though.

Guest hysteriaaah
Oh darn. I thought they just split them like that to show the leather bit.

I zoomed in and I THINK it looks like they're stuck overlapping because of the reflection of the leather bit onto the silver bit? /optimistic :LOL:

Interesting theory....so optimism does have its perks:LOL:

Archived