KirkBot

:LOL: Might snag that excuse from you.

You won't fail! :D You're simply just taking an *ahem* break from revising because you've hardcore revised earlier? ;):LOL:

Erm yes of course *ahem*. Needed a break from all that history revision i did earlier (none). Louis XIV didn't deserve my attention and i'm glad i completely blagged that exam...but not really. Exams are an amazing excuse to buy stuff. I ask for a reward for revision and a reward for doing well. So if i get good results those plectrums shall be mine! :LOL:

Erm yes of course *ahem*. Needed a break from all that history revision i did earlier (none). Louis XIV didn't deserve my attention and i'm glad i completely blagged that exam...but not really. Exams are an amazing excuse to buy stuff. I ask for a reward for revision and a reward for doing well. So if i get good results those plectrums shall be mine! :LOL:

I sat in the sun doing history revision..... with a side plate of Muse messageboard haha! :p

Exams are an amazing excuse to stay on the computer for ages too. ;):L not that we come ontot hese forums instead ;)

Thats so sneaky, I like that. Haha I might say for every gcse Ive done... I want some muse in return.

Too much?:rolleyes:

Just bought the plectrums and a Muse poncho!! I love the yellow and blue t shirts and I think I'll be getting the programme at some point.

Yay for Poncho love. :dance:

I wanna get that too, forgot to add onto mah list. :awesome:

Does anyone know where I can buy one of the official The Resistance Tour posters (featured the album cover in the same way all ads did) which they sold in front of the Stade de Suisse for 5-10 Swiss francs? I absolutely need one of those!!

I sat in the sun doing history revision..... with a side plate of Muse messageboard haha! :p

Exams are an amazing excuse to stay on the computer for ages too. ;):L not that we come ontot hese forums instead ;)

Thats so sneaky, I like that. Haha I might say for every gcse Ive done... I want some muse in return.

Too much?:rolleyes:

If you get loads for gcse's i'll ask for it all for AS's :LOL: but seriously they're fucking hard and i need some muse to cheer me up :$

Quote fail :facepalm:

:LOL::LOL: Love your quote fail. :D

Yes tbh you should get double what I get. :p YOU SHOULD BE REVISING!! :fear:;)

*sigh* I wanna own the whole merch.

I am. I can multitask :rolleyes: Even if i am a boy. The forum is just so tempting :p. I can waffle my way through lit and history, biology and chem are the only difficult ones. I blame muse deciding to release their merchandise now! BARROWMAN! *shakes fist*

I am. I can multitask :rolleyes: Even if i am a boy. The forum is just so tempting :p. I can waffle my way through lit and history, biology and chem are the only difficult ones. I blame muse deciding to release their merchandise now! BARROWMAN! *shakes fist*

:chuckle: BARROWMAN!! I'm gonna watch that eppy. :awesome:

Multitask? NO. :D But yes the forum is extremely tempting. With all the new Muse stuff, damnit.:$ IM STILL UN DECIDED ON WHAT TO BUY.

Stuff biology and chemistry when theres a huge decision to be made. :D

WOOHOO

So glad it was payday today :happy:

I think I will buy the hoodie and the plectrum necklace this time and then the plectrum tin and one of the t-shirts next time :D

If anything else catches my eye I may try and ask for my birthday, it's in July... so not too long to wait I guess ;)

Archived