KirkBot

268fffe7-58e9-440f-889b-48cdf7f1e6ea.jpgThe brand new Muse merch range is now available to buy online here at muse.mu!

In addition to the new tour t-shirt and hoody designs, we've also got brand new accessories such as the limited edition hexagonal faced puzzle and the artworked plectrum set in Muse tin alongside a few muse.mu exclusive items that you won't see out on tour such as the metal and leather plectrum necklace and the Muse ID bracelet!

We're also very pleased to unveil the brand new tour programme which is now also available to buy online. The programme is a history of Muse live shows in each of the regions in Europe where the band are playing headline shows this summer and includes all the best pictures, tickets and setlists that you sent us! Here's a preview of what's inside...

programmeitaly.jpg

programmefrance.jpg

programmespain.jpg

The programme also uses a technology called Augmented Reality to bring you a 3D interactive version of the stage complete with integrated interviews of Matt, Dom and Chris answering the best of the questions that you submitted! We're just adding the finishing touches to this section, but in the meantime here are a couple of images to give you a peek at what's in store...

arstage1.jpgarstage2.jpg

Click on the individual products to add to basket or to view the full range click on the shop link below. Plus stay tuned for more items that will be added over the coming weeks.

Source: http://muse.mu/news/article/680/new-merch-online--the-augmented-reality-programme/

Imagine the hours you'd use doing that puzzle.:D

But I agree with you about the price. Damn Muse.... i still love you.

There Merch has always been a little expensive, but it's always pretty decent quality. I mean, the belt I bought has lasted ages and I didn't think it would. It's just quite expensive to begin with, but if you wear it a lot then it's not so bad. :)

Same, if it wasn't £15...It's like a crazy version of a Rubik's cube and I love it :D

That would seriously kill so much time for me :LOL:

.. possibly drive me insane as well since I suck ass at regular Rubik's cubes already :LOL:

That would seriously kill so much time for me :LOL:

.. possibly drive me insane as well since I suck ass at regular Rubik's cubes already :LOL:

Same :D

It's my birthday in July...might ask for one from my aunt becuase she only buys me junk normally anyway so this has got to be better :D

Same :D

It's my birthday in July...might ask for one from my aunt becuase she only buys me junk normally anyway so this has got to be better :D

Nice :D

:LOL: At least she'll know you'll like it.

I was considering the birthday excuse as well, but, mine's in October. :facepalm:

There Merch has always been a little expensive, but it's always pretty decent quality. I mean, the belt I bought has lasted ages and I didn't think it would. It's just quite expensive to begin with, but if you wear it a lot then it's not so bad. :)

That's why I'm kinda worried about the necklace. Incase it doesnt last. :$:L

MUSE ARE WORTH IT ANYWAY.:awesome:

I think i'm going to pull the ol' "but i've been revising so hard all month. Can't i have these as a reward" excuse. Will probably get the plectrum necklace and the belt which ive meant to get for ages. Btw revision=here, facebook and the sims :LOL: so failing chemistry

I think i'm going to pull the ol' "but i've been revising so hard all month. Can't i have these as a reward" excuse. Will probably get the plectrum necklace and the belt which ive meant to get for ages. Btw revision=here, facebook and the sims :LOL: so failing chemistry

:LOL: Might snag that excuse from you.

You won't fail! :D You're simply just taking an *ahem* break from revising because you've hardcore revised earlier? ;):LOL:

That's why I'm kinda worried about the necklace. Incase it doesnt last. :$:L

MUSE ARE WORTH IT ANYWAY.:awesome:

It'll be fine :) It looks ace anyway.

My current wishlist is:

• Plectrum necklace
  • Plectrum tin collection
  • Resistance Puzzle Thing
  • Stage Tour Jun-Sep 2010 T Shirt
  • Exogenesis T-Shirt
  • Flock hoody
  • Programme

That would cost £139.

Perhaps I need to reduce it a bit... :stunned:

Off-topic but the last one i pwomise: Don't! It's consumed me and i can't get out of it! :LOL:

Oh but it sounds oh so good. :LOL:

My current wishlist is:

• Plectrum necklace
  • Exogenesis T-Shirt
  • Flock hoody
  • Programme

That would cost £139.

:eek: ... maybe just a tad? :LOL:

My current wishlist is:

• Plectrum necklace
  • Exogenesis T-Shirt
  • Flock hoody
  • Programme

That would cost £139.

:LOL::LOL: You're gonna have to be slowwwwly, ticking those off. Great wishlist! :D:D

Mine is similar to yours. :p

Necklace or Bracelet, Plectrum tin collection, The puzzle thing, ONE OF THE SHIRTS. I cant decide! :( (Exogenesis/Stadium stage plan/the Pink-yellow one/The white one with'Muse'), Programme :D

Archived