KirkBot

I love this t-shirt

dbf6218a-e62f-42bc-856b-d1de669fce9d.jpg

:happy:

and the plectrum necklace.

But does anyone know what the Augmented Reality thing in the tour programme actually contains? It sounds really interesting anwyay. :)

+1 to all of that.

That top seems ot be my favourite aswell, it's well fit - right? :awesome::LOL:

And I wanna know what questions were answered in the program. :happy:

:LOL:

Yay! :D:dance:

What did you say to persuade her? And what have you ended up with? :eyebrows::LOL:

I said "....mum....You know how I've been revising so hard? (She gives a skeptical yes) Can I buy some things online? (She replies "You want to borrow my credit card then never pay me back?" I replied in the affirmative. She then handed me the card) :LOL:

PLECTRUM NECKLACE FTW! And a belt i asked my sister to get me two years ago and she didn't :rolleyes:

:LOL:

I said "....mum....You know how I've been revising so hard? (She gives a skeptical yes) Can I buy some things online? (She replies "You want to borrow my credit card then never pay me back?" I replied in the affirmative. She then handed me the card) :LOL:

PLECTRUM NECKLACE FTW! And a belt i asked my sister to get me two years ago and she didn't :rolleyes:

SCOREEE. :D:D

Have you revised at all tonight though? :p

The skeptical yes, oh boy oh boy if I got a pound for everytime I heard that. :facepalm::LOL: So technically you've been owed that belt for years, it's only fair you get it. ;)

I think I'm gonna invest in a top tomorrow, if it goes well with my Mum. :awesome:

Thanks for the friend request btw. :D

SCOREEE. :D:D

Have you revised at all tonight though? :p

The skeptical yes, oh boy oh boy if I got a pound for everytime I heard that. :facepalm::LOL: So technically you've been owed that belt for years, it's only fair you get it. ;)

I think I'm gonna invest in a top tomorrow, if it goes well with my Mum. :awesome:

Thanks for the friend request btw. :D

:eek: How dare you impugne my honour by asking that? :chuckle: I've done a good 10 pages of notes, but once i saw it was getting onto green chemistry i threw in the towel (horrible topic). I'm considering just saying i don't believe in global warming just so i don't have to answer any questions on it :LOL:

And yeah my sis was very confused when i asked about it cos she sweared she ordered it:erm: Could always be the muse shop messing up again :rolleyes: BARROWMAN *shakes fist*

And yeah i just thought if this conversation was going to go off topic, as if it already hasn't :chuckle: , we should probably take it elsewhere :rolleyes:

I love this t-shirt

dbf6218a-e62f-42bc-856b-d1de669fce9d.jpg

:happy:

and the plectrum necklace.

But does anyone know what the Augmented Reality thing in the tour programme actually contains? It sounds really interesting anwyay. :)

You have good taste. :chuckle: I bought both of these. :awesome:

:eek: How dare you impugne my honour by asking that? :chuckle: I've done a good 10 pages of notes, but once i saw it was getting onto green chemistry i threw in the towel (horrible topic). I'm considering just saying i don't believe in global warming just so i don't have to answer any questions on it :LOL:

And yeah my sis was very confused when i asked about it cos she sweared she ordered it:erm: Could always be the muse shop messing up again :rolleyes: BARROWMAN *shakes fist*

And yeah i just thought if this conversation was going to go off topic, as if it already hasn't :chuckle: , we should probably take it elsewhere :rolleyes:

I'll PM ya. :awesome::LOL:

Archived