KirkBot

I'm really bad with sizings, I don't know whether do order a medium or large.

And we don't have a tape-measure in the house, so I tried with string... that didn't work... :facepalm:

All I know for sure is that the light blue tee, which I bought in Berne on Wednesday, comes up small. As does most Muse merch for women.

All I know for sure is that the light blue tee, which I bought in Berne on Wednesday, comes up small. As does most Muse merch for women.

Thankyou for your help!:happy:

Now I'm just wondering about the mens sizes on women... I tend to buy it waaay too big or a little too small :/

Ah well, I'll risk it :)

I need help guys! I really want to get the plectrums, but when I click to add to the basket, nothing happens :(

Does anyone know of a fix? Or at least a reason. I sent the link to a friend and it wouldn't happen for him either, is it a coding problem?

It'll be fine :) It looks ace anyway.

My current wishlist is:

• Plectrum necklace
  • Plectrum tin collection
  • Resistance Puzzle Thing
  • Stage Tour Jun-Sep 2010 T Shirt
  • Exogenesis T-Shirt
  • Flock hoody
  • Programme

That would cost £139.

Perhaps I need to reduce it a bit... :stunned:

I can't find the plectrum tin collection? :erm:

That black angel wing shirt will be mine. Right now.

And not gonna lie, that puzzle will be too. I like puzzles... a lot. Add Muse and I have a lifetime of enjoyment. Not to mention Muse jewelry is sweet. After I pay my insurance tomorrow, I'll see what I can handle. No matter what, that black vintage shirt is mine! :D I'd feel like a complete fool buying the program, no matter how sweet it is.

Guest hysteriaaah

I really want the Muse logo ID bracelet, Muse puzzle (would look lovely in my room :D) ,logo phone charm and one of the posters....

I wanted the plectrum necklace but looking at the picture, it looks like the black and silver bits are joined together which im not keen on so i'll prob get the bracelet:D

I'm loving the new exogenesis top as well...but i've already got tons of white tops and i've already got the white uprising top :erm:

(btw, can i just say how much I LOLD at the poncho :chuckle:)

OH.MY.GOD!

I have to have ALL of this!!!! Not sure whether to buy it in one big go (and be hella broke) online, or get some stuff at the stadium gigs... I'm going Milan and Paris, which are only days away, but I'm soooo tempted to get everything online and NOW :LOL:.

I'm such a merchandise whore, this is gonna kill me! I've got about 50 Muse t-shirts already but these are calling out to me! And ZOMG the programme looks wicked (I wanna buy that at the tour itself), the puzzle and jewellery are nom, the plectruummmss!! and EEEE this Augment Reality shit sounds wicked! :D

Whhyyyy do they put everything up at once, I canny afford everything :( ... I'll get it all eventually though! Damn you, Muse :p!

:LOL:

I said "....mum....You know how I've been revising so hard? (She gives a skeptical yes) Can I buy some things online? (She replies "You want to borrow my credit card then never pay me back?" I replied in the affirmative. She then handed me the card) :LOL:

PLECTRUM NECKLACE FTW! And a belt i asked my sister to get me two years ago and she didn't :rolleyes:

This story is beautiful. :LOL:

That black angel wing shirt will be mine. Right now.

And not gonna lie, that puzzle will be too. I like puzzles... a lot. Add Muse and I have a lifetime of enjoyment. Not to mention Muse jewelry is sweet. After I pay my insurance tomorrow, I'll see what I can handle. No matter what, that black vintage shirt is mine! :D I'd feel like a complete fool buying the program, no matter how sweet it is.

:yesey:

I really want the Muse logo ID bracelet, Muse puzzle (would look lovely in my room :D) ,logo phone charm and one of the posters....

I wanted the plectrum necklace but looking at the picture, it looks like the black and silver bits are joined together which im not keen on so i'll prob get the bracelet:D

I'm loving the new exogenesis top as well...but i've already got tons of white tops and i've already got the white uprising top :erm:

(btw, can i just say how much I LOLD at the poncho :chuckle:)

The poncho rules!! :mad::chuckle:

I feel the same about the necklace/bracelet situation. Also my mum said the necklace would send my neck green. :'(

I love the new poster at the minutee.

I'v egot the uprsising top too, but desperately love that exogenesis top. :(:LOL:

I'm thinking of getting it published :chuckle: Now i just have the long wait for it to arrive which will seem like forever :rolleyes:

I'd buy it. :LOL:

That's it. I'm getting one of those prepaid credit cards and getting me that plectrum necklace!

... and the puzzle :ninja:

... and a few shirts :facepalm:

I think there was a problem with ordering them so they were taken down so that could be fixed. Should be back up at some point though :) Nice choice

Me and some people started freaking out on twitter right now :chuckle: I thought it was Limited edition too

Archived