not too sure if this counts as a "whoops" moment ... :erm:

but when me and my friends went to the oracle arena show in oakland, we found out that we wouldn't have the chance to actually sleep in the hotel we had booked for unforeseen circumstances, :rolleyes:

so at about 4 am before we got on the road, we decided to have a massive pillow fight with all the pillows on both beds and pretty much left them where ever they landed, and didn't pick up whatever they hit.

we then proceeded to placing items in the room in random places where they didn't go... like the trash bin in the middle of the bed, and a pillow with a blanket inside the bathtub. :erm:

then we grabbed the sticky notes on the little bedside table and wasted every single one by writing a different muse lyric on each one, and pasted them in different parts of the room, (lamp, mirrors, bed, dresser etc.) we basically trashed the place. :erm:

then as a finishing touch, my best friend took a blanket because he was "cold." :rolleyes:

then when we were driving, the car unexpectedly stopped and we lost my best friends sisters (whom we were following), and when we had to pull over on the highway, the numbers on the dashboard read "6696," :erm:, and when his sisters finally found us, they got into a massive argument and took off without us leaving us with a GPS in a city we had never visited at 4:30 am. and we were all under 18, except for my best friend who was driving.

it kinda seems like karma got us back for trashing the place. :erm:

and this was my first ever muse experience. :(

not too sure if this counts as a "whoops" moment ... :erm:

but when me and my friends went to the oracle arena show in oakland, we found out that we wouldn't have the chance to actually sleep in the hotel we had booked for unforeseen circumstances, :rolleyes:

so at about 4 am before we got on the road, we decided to have a massive pillow fight with all the pillows on both beds and pretty much left them where ever they landed, and didn't pick up whatever they hit.

we then proceeded to placing items in the room in random places where they didn't go... like the trash bin in the middle of the bed, and a pillow with a blanket inside the bathtub. :erm:

then we grabbed the sticky notes on the little bedside table and wasted every single one by writing a different muse lyric on each one, and pasted them in different parts of the room, (lamp, mirrors, bed, dresser etc.) we basically trashed the place. :erm:

then as a finishing touch, my best friend took a blanket because he was "cold." :rolleyes:

then when we were driving, the car unexpectedly stopped and we lost my best friends sisters (whom we were following), and when we had to pull over on the highway, the numbers on the dashboard read "6696," :erm:, and when his sisters finally found us, they got into a massive argument and took off without us leaving us with a GPS in a city we had never visited at 4:30 am. and we were all under 18, except for my best friend who was driving.

it kinda seems like karma got us back for trashing the place. :erm:

and this was my first ever muse experience. :(

That sounds fun!

the other day, I was on the computer and I had my headphones on, and then I thought that Exogenesis part 3 was playing on a TV show, so I took my headphones off to see if it was actually playing, it wasn't so I put my headphones back on and I was like ":wtf: where is it coming from" and then about 5 seconds later I realize that it was actaully playing on my computer...

but that's more of an epic fail for me :stunned:

i dont know if this is a "whoops" moment but...

when i first found muse i kept saying that dom was chris and chris was dom.

that went on for a few weeks. :$

I thought I was alone...but I think you might have stumbled upon a problem every Muser has had at one point :chuckle:

One night I got carried away and started singing along to Showbiz even the ending high pitch scream part. I usually skip singing that part because I know that my horrible vocal range can't possibly reach those high pitches, but I still tried anyways. Ended up choking profusely.

One night I got carried away and started singing along to Showbiz even the ending high pitch scream part. I usually skip singing that part because I know that my horrible vocal range can't possibly reach those high pitches, but I still tried anyways. Ended up choking profusely.

:LOL::LOL: Haven't we all done that?

One of mine was singing Uprising on a roller coaster. My friends were yelling shut up at me on the ride. :LOL::LOL:

When I first got into Muse I didn't really know what they looked like or much about them. So for the first few weeks at school I was telling people Dom was Chris and Chris was Dom :facepalm:

It was a whoops moment when I realised and started talking about them the correct way around. Luckily none of my friends noticed. Too busy listening to Slipknott I think.

:$:$ the first time I heard TIRO (which was the first time I hear Muse), in the first few seconds, I thought it was a girl singing :facepalm::facepalm:

:$

:O

Almost as embarrasing as my mums fail. She thought that Supermassive Black Hole was sung by a girl until she saw the video for it that came with the Resistance iTunes LP...

Archived